wad A dae ... sobsob

oh well went out to "fish" of cause went down to PR farm ... but most of them closed... :unsure: so i headed down to bedok 85 dere to take a look.

bought dis orange fish from this uncle's shop (okay, no names here, there r only a few shops there so go figure) , and my fish died on the way back. :(

of cos, it was swimmin lively in the tank thats y i bought it. the guy scooped water from another tank for the plastic bag to transport the fish home.

when i got back i measured the water with the hydrometer, and voila! my meter's needle didn't even MOVE. :angry:

What kind of inconsiderate fish seller@! shd make him drink salt water instead of fresh water!!

:angry: thats cruelty to animals.

horrible !!! disgusting !!! :cry::cry2:

will nv patronise the shop EVER again.

HAi ................................................................................

He put a marine fish in freshwater??? :huh:

Did he make an honest mistake?? You should go back to him and get him to give you a replacement!

Show him the proof!

• SRC Member

It's possible for them to add in freshwater. I experience it b4. Once i bought something from those LFS. The uncle scoop water from a freshwater tank. But luckily i noticed it and pointed out to the uncle. The uncle then realise his mistake and change it. Else i think my livestock would also went up to heaven liao.

• SRC Member
wat a irresponsible mistake! :angry:

i agree that u shld be back there n show the boss the proof, not onli to get a replacement for ur money spent but also to point out to him n hopefully he will not kill anymore LS the same way again

n possible claim transportation money also hehehe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

anyway Liao Tian bu zhou mei

rain rain the wole dae mi oso sian sian to go out wif my dead fish in a plastic bag of fresh water ...

might as well bury it in the toilet bowl ... :cry2::cry2::cry2:

the uncle sells mainly marine fish xcept for 1 luohan, so not very possible it was a mistake. he scooped the water frm the tank containin other marine livestock, i believe it was a starfish and some others.

post-25-1074946923.jpg

• SRC Member

Sea stars are very sensitive to salinity differences so if there are stars in there, the water must be pretty normal saltwater.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Sea stars are very sensitive to salinity differences so if there are stars in there, the water must be pretty normal saltwater.

true true.. is the hydrometer spoilt or somethin? ;)

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/