WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 26 Nov to 2 Dec 2012

After Kid's PSLE result out....It's time to buy and buy to de-stress liao..... :yahoo: !

Still searching for small adult emperor angel...anyone spotted :rolleyes: ?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Supporter

Marine Life still have Purple tang, yellow belly regal, orchid dotty-back, coral beauty and many others to come. They have a new shipment which just came in today, watch out for his updates !

A brother spotted a pygmy seahorse at Ah Beng on Saturday! It was a one in a lifetime experience! We will all overwhelmed by the tiny seahorse that came with the gorgonian.

I am not sure whether he was able to convinced Ah Beng to sell him.

Anyway Bro! Thanks for showing me to this rare sight, I wish that you are able to get it.

pygmy-seahorse-w-finger.jpg

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Egypt /Caribbean livestock just arrived at Fish Channel as follows :

Queen angel (Holacanthus ciliaris) 6-12cm

French angel (Pomacanthus paru Caribbean) 8-10cm

Royal Gramma (Gramma loreto) 5-6cm

Passer/King angel (Holacanthus passer) 6-10cm

Garibaldi damsel ( Hypsypops rubicunda) SM (juv)5-6cm

Others:

Purple moon/yellow blotch angel (Pomacanthus maculosus Eygpt) 10cm

Red sea raccoon butterflyfish (Chaetodon fasciatus Eygpt) 6-9cm

Purple Tang (Zebrasoma xanthurum Eygpt) XL

Blue stripe angel (Chaetodontoplus septentrionis Taiwan) 6-8cm

Maze angel ( Chaetodontoplus cephalareticulatus) 7-8cm, 13-14cm (RARE!)

The royal gramma at fish channel are in amazing conditions with excellent finnage & colouration. Interested party, pls head down.

• SRC Member

A brother spotted a pygmy seahorse at Ah Beng on Saturday! It was a one in a lifetime experience! We will all overwhelmed by the tiny seahorse that came with the gorgonian.

I am not sure whether he was able to convinced Ah Beng to sell him.

Anyway Bro! Thanks for showing me to this rare sight, I wish that you are able to get it.

pygmy-seahorse-w-finger.jpg

Yes, be a horseman for so many years I think this is the reward gained, specially wanna say thanks to ah beng also, he is always a nice boss to all the reefers, even I told him that the sea fan I going to buy is not only a sea fan but comes with a tiny creature which is priceless, he saw it n took a picture then passed the fan n pony to me without a single request. So bros, I expose myself just to tell u that u need to support him, buy more n get more, but pls don't call him all the time to ask for whether there is a Bali sea fans shipment coming in... Cheers!

Fish Channel have , But prepare 3,4 blue note , reserve a Queen angel there going to collect today :superman:

Huh? Impossible. Their emperor angel adult is from one blue and one red to 2 blue depend on size and location. Are you refering to their 3-4 inches Queen?

• SRC Supporter

Coral farm still have blue throat trigger, purple tang, lemon peel, small potter angel, lion fish, blue line angel,yellow belly regal, singapore angelfish, white bar maculosus angel, hawaiian black trigger, picasso trigger , pink tail trigger .. And one XL size large Yellow belly Regal Nice !!!

For butterfly lover ;Red sea raccoon, mertensii butterfly, double saddle butterfly, yellow pryamid butterfly, Auriga butterfly, and pakistan butterfly

Thats all i can remember for now..

Iwarna: lotsa of YT (large & small). Juvenile Queen Angel. Sunburst Anthias & assorted clowns...

Ah Beng: Carribean shipment. Some Royal Gramma. A large queen. Powder Blue etc...

• Like 1

I share knowledge, interest & passion in reefing.. NOT by showing them off...