Frog Fish

• SRC Member

dunno about these colour ones but saw the yellow 'furry' kinds selling for $30!! I bet can find cheaper but I dunno where.

I think the white ones not cheap..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

dunno about these colour ones but saw the yellow 'furry' kinds selling for $30!! I bet can find cheaper but I dunno where.

I think the white ones not cheap..

Hi

Just recently bought those yellow furry ones for 10 bucks at Jln Kayu (always go there but don't what's the lfs name). Cheers ;)

• SRC Member

Very interesting fish. I got a red one for $45 from one of the src members here which he bought it at $50. Its amazing to watch them during feeding time. But the trouble is, i have to target feed it always and thats too much a hassle for me.

Good luck and very nice pic of ur tank u've got there:)

• SRC Member
Very interesting fish. I got a red one for $45 from one of the src members here which he bought it at $50. Its amazing to watch them during feeding time. But the trouble is, i have to target feed it always and thats too much a hassle for me.

Good luck and very nice pic of ur tank u've got there:)

Brudder Angry,

Ur angler no need to really target feed liao. Now it's very alert when food comes near it. Only problem I have to lure and chase away my dwarf everytime I introduce food to the angler. :D

Still trying to wean the angler to frozen. U got any bright ideas? :idea:

• SRC Member
Correct me if I'm wrong. I think frogfish has the ability to change their color to suit the environment.

So far I have not read anything about them changing colour as camouflage. Still, I tend to agree that they do change colour wrt the environment, but they may not be fickle as, say, octopus or squids?

• SRC Member

So far I have not read anything about them changing colour as camouflage. Still, I tend to agree that they do change colour wrt the environment, but they may not be fickle as, say, octopus or squids?

Out of curiosity, I did a search and found this article

Cheers