Calling Angel lover's

Dunno. After feeding mysis, tummy got bloated up. After tat stop eating. Then I noticed tat my large Brazil queen nvr took e frozen mysis I threw in. Everyday same. Pallets nori he eat like mad. Mysis he ignore. Then I was told never feed queen with mysis. Dunno Wat is e logic behind cos e rest of my angels love it like mad except my large queen totallt ignore. With this new small belize again, I totally cut mysis off their diets liow.

I thought the frozen mysis that we brought from LFS have been sterlised and it is free from parasites and bacteria from their website.

http://www.hikariusa.com/mysis-shrimp/

Did you feed them with fresh market pawn?

My fellow brother of Angelfish Lovers...... I wish to find out if any of you has keep a Clown Triggerfish in your tank with your Angelfish ???

How high is the risk factor ?

I donot like to put triggerfish into the tank, because they tend to move the small rocks that they can lift up and drop down to the tank causing "bang" sound. I worried it will break the tank as I have a bare bottom tank. Now I have no triggerfish due to this reason.

I thought the frozen mysis that we brought from LFS have been sterlised and it is free from parasites and bacteria from their website. http://www.hikariusa.com/mysis-shrimp/'>http://www.hikariusa.com/mysis-shrimp/ Did you feed them with fresh market pawn?
No idea. I fed using Hikari frozen mysis too. 1 dead. And I've heard a few who's queen died from mysis thus I wun wan take anymore risk...

I donot like to put triggerfish into the tank, because they tend to move the small rocks that they can lift up and drop down to the tank causing "bang" sound. I worried it will break the tank as I have a bare bottom tank. Now I have no triggerfish due to this reason.

Triggers like to chow down on live rocks too,to trim their teeth.Ah i miss keeping angels and puffers.

• SRC Member

Thanks for all replies ..

Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to find Clown Trigger of such small size because the major group of my Angels are Dwarf Angelfishes ...

Another consideration for me is the Aust Harlequin Tusk Fish .. Again.. he has 4 Blue Tooth. Looks Scary ...

Thanks for all replies ..

Unfortunately, it's pretty tough to find Clown Trigger of such small size because the major group of my Angels are Dwarf Angelfishes ...

Another consideration for me is the Aust Harlequin Tusk Fish .. Again.. he has 4 Blue Tooth. Looks Scary ...

Hi bro, saw some real cute baby clown trigger size abt 1 to 1.5" at sealife on Sunday...cheers

• SRC Member
Hi bro, saw some real cute baby clown trigger size abt 1 to 1.5" at sealife on Sunday...cheers
T95 at seletar have few pcs on last Sunday.

• SRC Member

YOu all very POISONOUS !!!!!!!

Bad Bad friends ... LOL

Wanted to buy but finding excuses not to buy ... but you all are soooooooo encouraging.

I only feed Spectrum Pellets leh. Heard they need Meaty Food. Don't think I am qualified to have them in my tank ... Another valid excuse not to buy. LOL

YOu all very POISONOUS !!!!!!! 

Bad Bad friends ... LOL

Wanted to buy but finding excuses not to buy ... but you all are soooooooo encouraging.

I only feed Spectrum Pellets leh. Heard they need Meaty Food. Don't think I am qualified to have them in my tank ... Another valid excuse not to buy. LOL

Who know you able to train them to eat pellet you never try u nvr know

• SRC Member
Who know you able to train them to eat pellet you never try u nvr know
Lol bro u are really not helping him in his resolve to not get a trigger. Heres a video of a clown trigger eating pellets.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

YOu all very POISONOUS !!!!!!! Bad Bad friends ... LOL Wanted to buy but finding excuses not to buy ... but you all are soooooooo encouraging. I only feed Spectrum Pellets leh. Heard they need Meaty Food. Don't think I am qualified to have them in my tank ... Another valid excuse not to buy. LOL
My piccasso triggers feed on Nls pellets and nori. Occasional of brine shrimps treats once a while. So clown trigger also can train feed on pallets. Esp if u buy them at such small size. Even easier to train..

• SRC Member

Lol bro u are really not helping him in his resolve to not get a trigger. Heres a video of a clown trigger eating pellets.

Wow.... your Trigger looks BIG ah ... Scary

• SRC Member

Lol bro not my trigger. Video I found u on youtube to poison you deep deep. ;)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

Dunno y my Brazilian Queen decided to show off herself last night so iI quickly snap a few shots of it. Maybe cos I keep paying attentionto my new bbelize so it decides 'hey, Brazilian queens can be blue also. Limpei show u' Haha

But still not as pretty as those from Belize..

post-22111-0-61997500-1371098701_thumb.j

post-22111-0-76994000-1371098717_thumb.j

post-22111-0-43291800-1371098737_thumb.j

A must have fish for all fish only tank.

The "belize" queen

sa3ehuhy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am deeply poison by your queen...these few days it keep flowing in my mind, it will be my next wanted fish

• 2 weeks later...