WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATE - 13 May 2013 - 19 May 2013

For angel lovers.. coral farm still have puma, multi bar, Venatus , bi color, flame, emperor, majestic and blue face angels.

For angel lovers.. coral farm still have puma, multi bar, Venatus , bi color, flame, emperor, majestic and blue face angels.

Bro,any idea is the multi bar eating pellet?

how much is royal gramma?
Generally about 3 reds

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Any updates from aquamarine?
Their shipment came in last Fri and I was there on Mon. I saw some sps eg. Acropora, bird's nest, usual gsps, cup, bubble corals. Not many fishes though.

Aquarium 3 - 250 liters with sump and refugium

Jebao DC 6000 pump with speed controller

Skimz skimmer

AI Hydra 52 HD

Hailea HS-66A (1/4 hp) chiller

Maxspect Gyre

TLF Phosban reactors with Phosban

Tunze nano osmolator

Marine Magic Triplet Dosing

Aquarium 1 - 27 litres

Atman HF-0600 HOB filter

Maxspect Razor Nano 60W (10,000 K)

AOL 60 litres chiller

Tunze Nano Osmolator

• Moderators

Bro,any idea is the multi bar eating pellet?

Pardon me, not trying to be sarcastic. If the fish is feeding on pellet. I don't think we have a chance to post the stock availability :)

In any case, the fish is still available but not feeding yet.

Tom

Pardon me, not trying to be sarcastic. If the fish is feeding on pellet. I don't think we have a chance to post the stock availability :)

In any case, the fish is still available but not feeding yet.

Thanks for the info.As of last week or so update that there is also a batch of Multibar angel been at cf for few weeks.so was just wonder if this is the batch. That's why I ask is it feeding on pellet?.But anyway thanks for providing the info.

• SRC Member

Looking for below livestocks:

- Tangs (YT, PBT, BT, sailfin, etc) around 2 inches or smaller.

- Clowns (paired or non-paired ok)

- LPS like hammer, bubble, octo, etc.

Anyone sighted or know of shipment before this weekend?

Many thanks.

• Like 2

Looking for below livestocks: - Tangs (YT, PBT, BT, sailfin, etc) around 2 inches or smaller. - Clowns (paired or non-paired ok) - LPS like hammer, bubble, octo, etc. Anyone sighted or know of shipment before this weekend? Many thanks.
All the tangs u want can be found at CF... Various sizes. Iwarna got small YTs and smallish BTs and PBTs Clowns can be found at iwarna(look for fuel) and CF as well... LPS can be found in almost every lfs... iwarna, pinnacles and ahbeng are the better choices if u want varieties...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

• SRC Member
Can go coral farm for paired true perc. Great quality!
Great quality come with price. Any up-side-down goby detected? Been awhile no LFS come in this fish. Former Marine Life does bring in.

Great quality come with price.

Any up-side-down goby detected? Been awhile no LFS come in this fish. Former Marine Life does bring in.

Girdled goby aka upside down goby, i got mine few weeks ago from iwarna, together with some interesting small gobies. I thinl henry might have one or two

post-20350-0-34428600-1368623045.jpg