Finally! New place...new tank!

Mellow

3 new sps for the day. A lime green stag, a light blue 'not sure what' piece and a yellowish milliPosted Image

Here's the yellowish milli. Had such a hard time

trying to epoxy it down. Can't quite capture the colour thoughPosted Image

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

Very nice colouration and clean sand bed you have there bro.

If you can have a fish with striking red (Flamehawk) it will be really awesome as you already have 2 very striking colour fish in yt and bt but its just my suggestion =)

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp

Very healthy n colorful sps n lps, nice fishes too. Btw bro, what happen to your pbt?

hey bro, it went into hiding since yesterday. Had an ich infestation on the PBT for a few days. Highly suspect is is already dead somewhere in my life rocks man. Will see if I can do a body recovery :(

If you can have a fish with striking red (Flamehawk) it will be really awesome as you already have 2 very striking colour fish in yt and bt but its just my suggestion =)

I'm contemplating also on a

Flame angel bro but suspect now not good time to add other fishes in view of the white spots suffered by my PBT. Not sure if I should also risk the flame angel whacking my lps. Maybe I shud take a flame hawk instead like u mentioned.

Flame angel bro but suspect now not good time to add other fishes in view of the white spots suffered by my PBT. Not sure if I should also risk the flame angel whacking my lps. Maybe I shud take a flame hawk instead like u mentioned.

hey bro, it went into hiding since yesterday. Had an ich infestation on the PBT for a few days. Highly suspect is is already dead somewhere in my life rocks man. Will see if I can do a body recovery :(

What a pity, beautiful pbt u got here bro. But why sudden gonna ich? All the best for your finding.

What a pity, beautiful pbt u got here bro. But why sudden gonna ich? All the best for your finding.

thanks bro. Yea really unfortunate but not too sure why it happened also.The rest of the tangs are ok though. Understand PBT may be more susceptible also usually. Will lay off any new fishes for the time being I guess. But thanks bro anyway :) happy hols ahead!

• SRC Member

Erm flame angel might be an hit and run to your coral.

Flamehawk will be a safer choice but only unsafe to shrimp.

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp

Gruesome plight of my PBT. Finally found it this morning and luckily managed to retrieve it to prevent further ammonia spike. This is what's left after just 2 days missing. So delicate that when I clipped it, the bones were stripped off the flesh. I think good to know also the scavengers in my tank are working wellPosted Image

Another trial and possible nightmare... Could they be caused by monti eating nudis?

3 of my orange cap at totally 3 locations at my tank got stressed overnight and was covered in mucus this morning and showed a loss in colour.

Any experts can advice?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This is the picture of one of it just a few days ago.Posted ImagePosted Image

Also noticed 2 of my monti digis having bald patch appearing and another bald patch (3rd patch) appearing on my green monti cap although the 1st bald patched already recoveredPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Pretty disheartening as all the water parameters are good as of yesterday

nice and clean tank with good scaping oversight and beautiful corals. will look great as they grow and mature over your reef!

thanks bro. I just hope now that whatever there is causing the patches on my monti will not spread. So far seems contained already. Cross fingers.