wtb chiller 1/10 or 1/15

CalebNg

• SRC Member

Looking to trade with a beamworks led lightset or buy a 1/15 hp and above chiller . Please pm me with price and brand/model , and how long you hvae used for please . Thanks !

• SRC Member

I have a teco ra680 serviced 2 months ago and kept in store cuz i changed bigger chiller already. As far as i know im the second owner of the chiller been using for close to a year before the switch. 1/2 hp according to website and label. Selling for 300 negotiable will throw in 2 spare hose nuts that cant be found in sg anymore due to no longer in circulation. Pm me if interesred.

hi bro, I got a Arctica 1/5hp to let go..

the second servicing was done by agent not long ago...

it is good as new, running quietly still...

I am looking at $450 for this set..if you are keen, do pm me to discuss..thanks

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Quick Love Spells in Albuquerque, NM (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

Marriage Love Spells in Bridgeport, CT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

3. 0

Authentic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Connecticut, CT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

4. 0

Pow℮rful LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Oregon, OR To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Stronger Love Spells in Portland, OR (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution