Bunster's 2 feet tank

Bunster

Oooh your pellets are the big one! :D mine is always submerged. Anw changing tank to bigger volume. So need to see if this is still suitable later part. :( your tank is really an inspiration for those who want to go nano. :D

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Oooh your pellets are the big one! :D mine is always submerged. Anw changing tank to bigger volume. So need to see if this is still suitable later part. :( your tank is really an inspiration for those who want to go nano. :D

thanks bro... your upgrading? nice... look forward to your new tank updates

4032134229021418s_zpsx5nrshsi.JPG

• SRC Member

Bro Bunster, may I know your current light setting..? N what is your dosing method..? Haha..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Simon.... my tank is in a state of transition. I've changed my maxspect razer to Hyda 52. I'm still adjusting the light settings. I was dosing red sea ABC for ca, kh and mg using a jebao dosing pump. I'm going to switch to ESB B-ionic. For coral nutrition I was dosing Red sea reef energy. I've switched to Fauna marine color elements and Ultramin S. I'm still using reef roids to spot feed my zoas and lps.

• SRC Member

Hi Simon.... my tank is in a state of transition. I've changed my maxspect razer to Hyda 52. I'm still adjusting the light settings. I was dosing red sea ABC for ca, kh and mg using a jebao dosing pump. I'm going to switch to ESB B-ionic. For coral nutrition I was dosing Red sea reef energy. I've switched to Fauna marine color elements and Ultramin S. I'm still using reef roids to spot feed my zoas and lps.

Bro.. Thanks for your sharing.. Haha.. Red Sea additives can't bring out the best coloration of corals or you just want to try another products..? Haha.. Because I'm planning to get Red Sea Additives as my dosing method.. Sales like you previously.. Red Sea ABC & Reef nutrition..

• SRC Member

Bro.. Thanks for your sharing.. Haha.. Red Sea additives can't bring out the best coloration of corals or you just want to try another products..? Haha.. Because I'm planning to get Red Sea Additives as my dosing method.. Sales like you previously.. Red Sea ABC & Reef nutrition..

No complaints about Red Sea... just that I finished all the products and decided to try something different. Reefer's itchy backside syndrome

• SRC Member

No complaints about Red Sea... just that I finished all the products and decided to try something different. Reefer's itchy backside syndrome

Thanks bro.. Seems like Red Sea Additives r still cheap & reliable as I thought.. Haha.. Reefer itchy backside syndrome.. ..

• SRC Member

Hey bunster did the skimz sh1 fit without modifications I'm looking to purchase for same tank

You will need to remove a partition at the back compartment, it's just a piece of plastic stuck on with silicone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Bro Bunster, just wondering that how is your minimax reactor doing in your tank with the AIO biopellets..? Haha.. Need your advice coz I wish to change my current reactor due to the my AIO pellets is not tumbling in the reactor.. Seems like the flow not strong enough.. Was considering the Innovative Marine Minimax Reactor.. Is it done a great job tumbling your AIO pellets..?

• SRC Member

Bro Bunster, just wondering that how is your minimax reactor doing in your tank with the AIO biopellets..? Haha.. Need your advice coz I wish to change my current reactor due to the my AIO pellets is not tumbling in the reactor.. Seems like the flow not strong enough.. Was considering the Innovative Marine Minimax Reactor.. Is it done a great job tumbling your AIO pellets..?

It does a good job when the flow is good... Unfortunately I find that it does get clogged up easily. The inlets of the pump are quite fine so they can get choked.... I need to clean them weekly. Also helps if you remove the foam pad at the bottom