Weekly Shipment Updates 17 Nov - 23 Nov

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro, if I go Thursday afternoon, will they be available for sale right away?

The shipments timing varies. Sometimes it arrive late around 5pm onwards. They will still need to take stock after that.

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

• SRC Member

I saw a pair of ocellaris clowns at CF (the female clown was really quite big). They were hiding in a small corner in one of the big tanks. Looked more like stowaways but could try if you happen to be heading down.

I was at AM last night, I could have missed it because I wasn't looking for it, but I didn't notice any peppermint shrimp. They do have a tankful of camel shrimps though.

Btw, I am looking for a large-ish maroon or ocellaris clown pair.

Oh no ... I might have IDed wrongly. They did look like peppermint under those lights

• SRC Member

pcw : Did u manage to get a pair of clownfish? haha

haha nope i didn't get them. they were regular ocellaris clowns and i'm still looking for other varieties of ocellaris/percula pairs haha

thanks for posting some photos slayer. may i ask if you see any new coral (soft and lps) shipment at farmway lfs?

Mmm... didn't see any coral shipment today. There will be Aussie shipment at Iwarna tomoro though

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino