I found it, colouring up your SPS in one simple step

asg

• SRC Member

after spending the last three days reading hundreds of SPS articles, websites, reviews, etc.

I strongly believe that i have found a simple but effective way of colouring up SPS.

based on my understanding of corals and optical reflex principal, i dont see any reason why this wont work.

And the best part is that you can even choose the colour that your want your SPS to have.

So guys, here you goes. If you want a quick colour change in your SPS, just go get a pair of coloured sunglasses... want more blue? Buy a darker blue lens sunglasses

子非鱼,焉知鱼之乐... (you are not the fish so you...)

Then: my 4FT low tech selling off tank... (2006)

Now: (2014)

@Sept 2014

• SRC Member

Give this man a tiger :)

Shadow Walkers's 4 ft Shallow Reef Chronicles

4 Ft - 120.35.35

3 Ft Sump

Skimmer: Bubble Magus NAC7

Chiller: Hailea 1/4 HS66A

Lights: T5 4 tubes ATI + Maxspect Glaive Led

Refugium with Liverocks and Cheato and lots of pods

Refugium light: Par38 Full spectrum

Return pump: Hailea HX6540..stupid pump so noisy

Wavemaker: Maxspect Gyre 130

after spending the last three days reading hundreds of SPS articles, websites, reviews, etc.

I strongly believe that i have found a simple but effective way of colouring up SPS.

based on my understanding of corals and optical reflex principal, i dont see any reason why this wont work.

And the best part is that you can even choose the colour that your want your SPS to have.

So guys, here you goes. If you want a quick colour change in your SPS, just go get a pair of coloured sunglasses... want more blue? Buy a darker blue lens sunglasses

:-) I was reading slowing and carefully as not to miss important points and ............

Haha bro. You got me on that one. I was so serious about it haha. Anyway just a suggestion, if you want your sps to look shiny, maybe you can try sprinkle some shiny powder on it or put sticker on it to create that special "feel" haha

• 1 month later...

Wah lau then i better dont keep coral i go watch youtube.. No need to spend money and time.. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not wall mounted a 50" internet TV and youtubing it at 24/7 a day.... :lol::lol: :lol: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe