120 gallon reef (atom04)

• SRC Member

so , the pics end up quite blur when i upload the pics here so let me try a another way. will also post the pics here, but those who what to the them in better res can go to the link of the fb page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SRC-true-percula-atom04/922916911080617?sk=timeline

• SRC Supporter
i have been trying to get some good pics.... any suggestion on light settings? or other tips? i am using the al 26 for my lights and a my camera should be the nikon D3100. will check tonite

Try play around with the color temperature setting with your camera. Yes, taking photos with leds can be really a pain.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Does your salifin tang take acre of the algae? Thinking of getting one for my tank and heard some say it is a good algae cleaner

i just got my sailfin a few days ago... ive seen both my yellow , and sailfin eating algae off my rocks.

if you want a fish that eats algae, you can also try a lawnmower blenny. mine eats a lot of algae

Looks real pink. Nice coloration.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.