My "For the next 10 years" tank

YHS

I think maybe is better to adjust your light when your livestock is in.

I did not use the orpek lighting before, so not sure about the spread of t he light but I hang my AI about 24" from water

seriously bro? 60 cm from waterline. hmmm, will try to adjust later tonight. thanks for the input. yeah, you are right, low height definitely causes problem such as salt creeps.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

seriously bro? 60 cm from waterline. hmmm, will try to adjust later tonight. thanks for the input. yeah, you are right, low height definitely causes problem such as salt creeps.

NIce build!

I am using orphek too. Pls hang it high up, 60 cm is a good start, the light are very strong! Remember to adjust the light slowly to allow the corals to get use or bleach easily..

waiting for more update!

NIce build!

I am using orphek too. Pls hang it high up, 60 cm is a good start, the light are very strong! Remember to adjust the light slowly to allow the corals to get use or bleach easily..

waiting for more update!

thank you Sunnymau.

I understand orphek lights are strong however tried hanging 60 cm last night, i noticed the lights are too bright and spilling all over the room. Maybe i will do as Larry suggested, which is adjusting height after the water is in and check the best height using a PAR meter.

sorry guys, my build kinda slow... cos got extra work at the office. business expansion really take a lot of time to do.

• Like 1

Hello Guys, sorry for late update. anyway... after successfully integrating vertex mocean, the piping is 90 percents finished. I just need to find time to attached the frag tank to the sump. Did a water leak yesterday, luckily no major leak detected. Here is the picture of my main tank, I will take some photo of my sump later tonight 

20150920_175902_zpsm8nizllf.jpg

The top bracing look good . Is it made of glass or acrylic ? There is no bottom bracing ?

the top bracing made from one piece crystal clear glass. it does have bottom bracing. its a full glass instead of 4 small pieces of glass. i just love the look of a full panes instead of small pieces glass... considering im going to go with barebottom.

• SRC Supporter

the top bracing made from one piece crystal clear glass. it does have bottom bracing. its a full glass instead of 4 small pieces of glass. i just love the look of a full panes instead of small pieces glass... considering im going to go with barebottom.

I see no wonder look so pro lol..

Finally... aquascaping is done!

here are some of the pictures

20151001_135428_zps7wjzsdhf.jpg

20151001_135430_zps7taucvgu.jpg

20151001_115604_zps5febllyo.jpg

Look at how dedicated the guy who aquascape my tank. I really appreciate his dedication. he even taken a nap inside the tank using rocks as his pillow.haha!

20151001_155957_zps052afjru.jpg

Here is the final looks

front view

20151003_073729_zpssqf9heua.jpg

Left side view

20151003_073744_zpsdupkvmur.jpg

Im planning to have 3 sided view. however I couldnt manage to get the right side view to be as desirable as the front and left sided. so probably will reserve the right side view for NPS.

next...filling the saltwater and ready to cycling.

Nice scape. Can't wait to see with all the corals filled up on the rocks.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

Thanks guys, i cant wait to fill them up.

Is that a bean animal overflow system?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yeah...bean animal overflow system. dead silent! super nice. you should consider using them. the one on the right is for emergency.