Week 3 - 15th to 21th March 2004

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem...

by then i would have to give some tangs up due to space as they grow bigger...

and since you like the adult one...give to you in exchange for kopi treat lor :lol:

On ah!!! ok i hold you for that........ ps can i have your adult helfrich goby too :lol::lol::lol: jking

• SRC Member
haha..u really ah.... :lol:

deepblue: er...once it's big and long like the XXXL one in coral farm, i give you free..hehe

according to my network of buddy informants...nautilus spotted in L35 Pasir ris main tank :blink::blink::blink:

yah... i saw tat last nite in their main tank

haha..u really ah.... :lol:

deepblue: er...once it's big and long like the XXXL one in coral farm, i give you free..hehe

according to my network of buddy informants...nautilus spotted in L35 Pasir ris main tank :blink::blink::blink:

Anyway this is something one should not try to keep... so no poit really in posting

its not for keeping...but just to see it in person....how mystical it looks...

only seen it in documentaries so far....creature of the deep :lol:

I have seen them in s* but i nv encourage anyone to try them.... In fat i pity this ancient creature

Nautilus can be kept..they don't suffer from decompression problems compared to most other deep sea organisms. This is because they do nightly vertical migrations. They are adapted to quick changes in pressure.

However, I do hope you all know that the nautilus is under CITES. B)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

lck also have derasa, got small ones like 3-4 inch, aslo got ard 7-8 inch ones.... ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!