typrobin

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

new stuffs...

LFS owner said that it is whitish pink frogspawn, looks bleached to me, but he said it is not...

the LFS owner swear that the circled piece is not dying...and he even say that if it dies, i will get a refund....

white frogspawn...

Which LFS is that? Both the frogspawn and even the free gift are bleached. :ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Which LFS is that? Both the frogspawn and even the free gift are bleached. :ph34r:

hai...expected...

hopefully they will recover loh...i thought it was some kind of lighter-coloured hammers...

HARLE#(@*# loh....i dun think he is so daring to cheat me like that lah...the ones at BOA was white initially too, then it recovered to give a whitish pink colour...so i thought it was something like that...

• SRC Member

hai...expected...

hopefully they will recover loh...i thought it was some kind of lighter-coloured hammers...

HARLE#(@*# loh....i dun think he is so daring to cheat me like that lah...the ones at BOA was white initially too, then it recovered to give a whitish pink colour...so i thought it was something like that...

wanna go harle**** calll me along....can get u very big discounts.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

hai...expected...

wahaha...i went there to buy things and he gave me a huge hammer with green body and pink tips for free...the the hammer when fully opened is larger than one palm size....super healthy also

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Finally got my lazy ###### to change the return pump, the wiring and my new sets of lights...

upgraded from

1) 2 X 150W to 1 X 250W hamilton 14kk + 2 X 39W t5 aquaz actinic blue

2) a lifetech stupid noisy pump to eheim 1060 (from my kind neighbour)

made the pump sort of run externally to reduce heat

3) bought a new multi plug set to cope with my ever increasing electricity requirements..

here are my t5s!!! mounted on the hood but not fixed dead...for easy maintanence next time..

post-34-1095191322.jpg