Week 3 - 19th to 25th April 2004

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
saw alot of alantic blue tang at Ocean Planet very good size.got Queen Angel,french angel , royal gramma and very cute Jaw fish.

ROYAL GRAMMA???

sure & confirmed it'z the royal kind & not the brazilian kind???

blue tangs spotted at LCK 110. along with some clams. saw a sailfin tang as well. not too sure if its still there though.

Coralfarm has some Moorish Idols and some other type of banner fish. loads of Yellow Tangs over there as well. and there are some carpet anemones as well. quite nice.

• SRC Member
blue tangs spotted at LCK 110. along with some clams. saw a sailfin tang as well. not too sure if its still there though.

Coralfarm has some Moorish Idols and some other type of banner fish. loads of Yellow Tangs over there as well. and there are some carpet anemones as well. quite nice.

Size of blue tang and sailfin tang?

• SRC Member

yay tml gg der :yeah:

wanna buy good quality teardrop max, max, rics and YT...... anyone spotted them ard???? pls advise. thks.

Bro,

u gotta try coralfarm or the YT, was at Pasir Ris yesterday, didn't spot any good YT.... the only ones i saw got ich... :(

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
saw alot of alantic blue tang at Ocean Planet very good size.got Queen Angel,french angel , royal gramma and very cute Jaw fish.

How much they selling the Alantic Blue Tang, Queen, Fench Angel ??? :thanks::thanks:

not very sure which one,only know that face got no line

probably not......since he already said there is no line..........

but one LFS might be bringing them in soon....hopefully it is true ;)

no point sending pple on wild goose chase...I'll check it out this weekend and report back.....

too many rumours(no our mod) in the past about this fish arriving....

quite pricy I heard...so got possibility this round