My Hong Kong Trips

clowntrigger

Since when SG custom bother to check your luggage? The more important is to get it out of HK, if custom at HK don't stop you, you are pretty safe with it. Anyway it is just fishes not not those illegal stuff..

I think some of the fishes are cheap, I heard a queen angel only cost S$80.. Some of them maybe cheap, while some are not, you will need to hunt around and see..

Hi,

well, I think the Atlantic types can be quite cheap there... I ever bought adult queen angel at SGD$150 quite long ago...not from the main fish street though...the shops in the fish street sell at higher prices for livestock...some like emperor angel and other tangs/angels also reasonable or even comparatively cheap... Red Sea livestock,on the other hand,not worth buying...ridiculour pricing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Here a some pictures that I took during my HK trip over the weekend at the fish street. Here are also some of the prices that I have take note when I was there

Halidea/Aqua Medic Chiller

----------------------------------

1HP - HK$4100

damn it.. the chiller seem cheap..

$900 for a one horse.. kaoz..!

wonder how the warranty issue goes abt..??

HK here i comes next trip?? !!

I used to do weights .. now I also do mah..

sat u will know, the center portion, tik will b with me

till I step into the four planks..

btw, there's those trolley with wheels where u can put stuff on top? tik that will help. if can save couple of hundreds not bad mah. rather than get coralife salt.. save $10?? haha.. logic?

• SRC Member
I used to do weights .. now I also do mah..

sat u will know, the center portion, tik will b with me

till I step into the four planks..

btw, there's those trolley with wheels where u can put stuff on top? tik that will help. if can save couple of hundreds not bad mah. rather than get coralife salt.. save $10?? haha.. logic?

:lol: even if u r arnie :lol: ...... 1 HP chiller is no joke :( !!!! ... think of bringing it back fm the shop to the hotel :o .... then to the airport :o ( not forgetting u already have a couple of lugage in the boot B) .... check in ( :) SIMPLE , but if u have excees KG of check in .... EXTRA CHARGES <_< !!! ) ..... finally in singapore .. pick up fm conveyor belt at airport .... stop by custom .... ( may get check or not ... depends on how u Look !!! :blink::blink: ) ..... then finally on the journey home ... :cry:

trust me ... i got a CA reactor back ... it's more than a handful!!! :huh:

Bought a second hand teco before...easily close to 20kg....not driving..had to lug it all the way to main road before hailing a cab...no joke man..when walk carrying the chiller my back not even straight.... :unsure:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

I wonder how much tunze streams cost there

I think it would either be more expensive or more or less same price as here?

For one thing I don't think Tunzes are manufactured in asia.. Maybe other things are cheaper in hongkong coz they are nearer to the place of origin?

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

no pt. making it clear to me..

I am cheapo.. I will deploy my faithful blangalas..

ask them to start swim over to HK now..

I buy chiller, then ask them to swim back with it..

(of course waterproof it first)

veri cheap, each blangala need to pay $5 only..

• SRC Member
I doubt H&S and Schruans are made in HK. the reason why its cheaper is because of the sheer volume that the HK market desires. naturally when you import in bulk, its definitely cheaper as compared to when Singapore people orders it in smaller amounts. so yeah.

The frieght charges to HK is much cheaper than S'pore, whether it is US or Europe. :)

so wad is recomended to get over there??

wad are the most worth it?

haha.. blangala 5 meh? some cheaper 3 only

kaoz.. so I was double crossed..

I call my army mate to ask his thai workers to see off the blangala..

dare to double cross me.. !

opps..really offtopic..

hey guys, got anything like a list in doc. or wat format, ppl can just print n go shopping in HK..spoken with my CFO.. she's fully supportive.. of going there..

• SRC Member

kaoz.. so I was double crossed..

I call my army mate to ask his thai workers to see off the blangala..

dare to double cross me.. !

opps..really offtopic..

hey guys, got anything like a list in doc. or wat format, ppl can just print n go shopping in HK..spoken with my CFO.. she's fully supportive.. of going there..

heheheheh ..u gonna get wat we discuss about tis afternoon?...tat 20kg thingy..

do remember that Singapore was build on the shoulders of Bangladeshi workers. the roads you drive on. the pavements you walk on. the sewers that carry your filthy smelly waste away. all by them.

no wonder. the standard is no good any more..

school collapse.. road so uneven.. u drove u should know..

dig n put back, next week dig again..

not like last time done by my great grandparents.. :eyebrow: