Selling Corals, MH and Live Rocks!

TANGT

Cool it bro.... :peace:

For those who go by PMs may be dat's the way they are used to buying stuffs... doesn't mean they're going undertable and trying to snatch a deal mah....

Den again some people prefer to post in the main forum..... :)

Juz my $0.02... :)

Vincent Ho :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aiyo..... all so work out :angry: , jus a simple joke nia lar.... I do Pm him... but nv say offer high price lar... <_< , ask him to post me Pm here lor... chey <_<

must teach ethics.. outside face to face, won't b so polite talk only nia..

anyway, happy buying.. :angel:

• SRC Member
must teach ethics.. outside face to face, won't b so polite talk only nia..

:huh: dont quite understand wat u mean... all sales can be done thru open forum n Pm's right ? or PM is not ALLOW here :huh: , TANGT do me a favour , post me PM here... thanks

• SRC Member

:huh: dont quite understand wat u mean... all sales can be done thru open forum n Pm's right ? or PM is not ALLOW here :huh: , TANGT do me a favour , post me PM here... thanks

I think it works both ways. I've posted here regarding the plate coral and pmed him at the same time. But the seller told me that the coral is already sold. Most probably the buyer had pmed him earlier than me without posting here.

thanks for all interested. Now left with blue & green mushrooms and normal yumas and MH and the super big mushrooms.

sorri bros out ther for causing all the troubles. jus to share, me go by pm 1st, well the fastest fingers get the deal. me go by the timing of the pm to be fair to others.. well for the higher offer thingy.. very tempting.. but..ethics...

:thanks: once again.. esp bwilly for teaching me how to post pics. soori bro, sorri u didnt get the corals.

sorri bros out ther for causing all the troubles. jus to share, me go by pm 1st, well the fastest fingers get the deal. me go by the timing of the pm to be fair to others.. well for the higher offer thingy.. very tempting.. but..ethics...

I think for the higher offer part...no ethics issue here....if reefers want to pay you more for the corals that is attractive to them..that is their choice....

I feel sad for those who have offered you higher price for certain item they have been looking for a while and ended up being criticised this way....

I have the following corals for clearance. Interested party, please contact me at 97604478. Collection venue at Ang Mo Kio.

(btw...I didnt remember seeing 1st come 1st serve criteria thru PMs in initial post)

I offered him $15 for the red open brain because I couldnt find it in LFS for quite a while...and I know it is normally going at $20...

A good will turns up this way.... :angry::(:erm:

Now even if the reefer who reserved it backed out...dun bother calling me.

actually quite happy that it was a good sales and did communicate to him it was alright. Just didnt agree the way it was put.....

put up sales without clear stand and criticise offers from pple...a bit uncalled for

btw...many apologies lah...woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning...wont comment here anymore since I got no more interest in this thread.........going back to my little world :peace::nc:

**LOL** cut q...haha...BTW, can update the page or not....or no time cous PM flooding his sever??? So , which is sold and which is not ??? BTW, Pm me if your red brain is not taken by bwilly or others, and interested in your bubble too...PM me hor... for Bubble& red brain :thanks:

Latest updates,

Wat is left :

1) Super big Mushrooms $10

2) Normal Yumas $5

3) Green Mushrooms $3

4) MH $120

Many sorries to all those that feel offended by me.

Deepblue, Sorri, actually what I wanted to say is that I got higher offers for some of the corals but it is just that I have my own principal that I would like to follow to become a good seller and be fair to the others that have PM me first. Hope that u will understand as I had a terrible time yesterday night as I have to clear my PMs till 1plus am. :P

I am not good in words so sorry about all the misunderstanding. :paiseh:

• SRC Member

walau...this forum becoming more Gangster har....

sell cheap -> kanna flame

sell high -> kanna flame

buy low -> kanna flame

buy high -> kanna flame

show tank display -> kanna flame

post new stock -> kanna flame

what else har?

looks like GANGSTER RULE lor....

:erm:

:evil:

:sick:

I think for the higher offer part...no ethics issue here....if reefers want to pay you more for the corals that is attractive to them..that is their choice....

I feel sad for those who have offered you higher price for certain item they have been looking for a while and ended up being criticised this way....

(btw...I didnt remember seeing 1st come 1st serve criteria thru PMs in initial post)

I offered him $15 for the red open brain because I couldnt find it in LFS for quite a while...and I know it is normally going at $20...

A good will turns up this way.... :angry::(:erm:

Now even if the reefer who reserved it backed out...dun bother calling me.

Bro,

relax lah... actually the seller didn't make any comments about ethics and all.... I kindda agree with your school of thought after reading wat u posted, as in if someone feels dat he's willing to offer a better price, wat's wrong with it? since sometimes we also gotta give some benefit to the seller... Cannot be everytime someone sells something, everybody try to slash his price... since the seller is now asking for a reasonably cheap price, nothing wrong to offer him abit more...

GDP = Willing buyer, willing seller.... :)

Juz my $0.02... not intended to offend anyone... juz my own set of beliefs... :)

Vincent Ho :peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg