weileong's 4ft tank - Part II

weileong

• SRC Member

Wow the holes are so big ! a lot of flow i guess - must be very expensive ?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Use for only return :P

Up and running now. The flow rate is super scary..... even tot I split into 2 25mm. If I run one 40mm straight up my overflow cannot take it!

I had to remove the teeth on the overflow box else my tank will overflow :P

This red dragon runs absolutely quiet... now I need to get use to the quietness.....

• SRC Member
Wow see buay super chio... so much better than I thought lol....

BTW I named him Ah boy hor... don't anyhow give my fish names lol.

now your turn to find my Abby's adult photos. :P

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

But the MX70 is still noise right? hehehe. I know, because the fan is bugging me. :)

Does the RD run hot at all? When are you getting the second RD to run your skimmer? :)

BTW, did you get all the piping from Hai Cheong or where?

haha...I was abt to post this too!

Only when the skimmer pump is also the Red 'leng'....then can be consider silence lor... :rolleyes:

Hi Bro,

But the MX70 is still noise right? hehehe. I know, because the fan is bugging me. :)

Does the RD run hot at all? When are you getting the second RD to run your skimmer? :)

BTW, did you get all the piping from Hai Cheong or where?

You can always cover your MX70 then no more noise already. If you cannot tahan noise then you should not even be running a beckett in the first place :P

The RD been running a nearly 1 hrs and not warm at all! Sucks cannot fry eggs liao :P

The piping and fitting I already told you the place to get last time :P kekekeke you seems so forgetful are you ?

• SRC Member
oh.....now I got the hint... so we are going to monitor the "pasar malem section" to see when a BARR dual beckett skimmer is on sales then. :)

Aiyo, should let me know first mah...so I don't have to go and hunt my beckett skimmer like crazy.

for all you know...it may already be sold... :lol::lol::lol:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Save your trouble.... you can monitor the Pasar Malam section for 24hrs for the next 3 yrs and I bet you won't find an SK6000 for sale :P

Now they renamed it as SK5200 liao so my model is "extinct" kekekeke.

Before you guys get too excited, what you are thinking is not going to happen lar!