AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spoken to her.....pretty dissapointed.....she might not be posting period.

other home bases are not really safe as there are still people who will not let go.

It's best that she leaves this thread for good and others as well.

• SRC Member

:(

Why get so affected by what others say or think? JUst stay here and share your tank and knowledge with others while still maintaining good relations with some reefers u know. can chit chat talk about reefing and make friends as well... why so affected by negativity here? People always only take note of negative things never remember that there are much more good happenning around us.. as you a pessimist that gives up? I certainly hope not... There are many people starving and homeless in the world but are you going to be depressed and killl urself for that? just because there are some flaws in this community doesn't mean that you have to quit for good. look around you... the negativity only comes from a minority of people... the rest of the reefers ere are frenly, helpful and a grateful lot :)

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
just spoken to her.....pretty dissapointed.....she might not be posting period.

other home bases are not really safe as there are still people who will not let go.

It's best that she leaves this thread for good and others as well.

its sad really as i have spoken to her before and she feels terrible.... i hope she has found peace and stilll knows tt the reefing friends she has made will stay as her friends :)

cant wait for her tank viewing :D

we will miss u in SRC sis :(

:peace:

*A round of applause for Raymond*

Well said but it is still Sis decision if she decide to leave... But hope that she will come back and see see... Actually dun be bothered by other ppls' negative comments... As long as you know you are right and conscious is clear.... Whats wrong with it...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member
:(

Why get so affected by what others say or think? JUst stay here and share your tank and knowledge with others while still maintaining good relations with some reefers u know. can chit chat talk about reefing and make friends as well... why so affected by negativity here? People always only take note of negative things never remember that there are much more good happenning around us.. as you a pessimist that gives up? I certainly hope not... There are many people starving and homeless in the world but are you going to be depressed and killl urself for that? just because there are some flaws in this community doesn't mean that you have to quit for good. look around you... the negativity only comes from a minority of people... the rest of the reefers ere are frenly, helpful and a grateful lot :)

bro after what has happened i think she had the last straw :erm: its really up to her but i myself too think tt on her very first thread.... she shouldnt close it just because of some negative issues..... it doesnt matter what other's think.... what only matters is that what u urself believe is right and what ur heart tells u that is right ;) i really hope if sister vannesa is leaving SRC.... she really wouldnt be bothered my remarks and flames from other people and stay happy :) her own happiness is really what all that matters B)

• SRC Member

wow....been away forawhile and this is the outcome? :blink:

I have spoken to her too and I think she was really into this forum since she started last September or so I think.....

It can get tiresome after many rebutts and not allowed to say whats on your mind without "groups" trying to make things even more difficult for her even in her own thread.

This is totally a sad situation and I sincerely hope situations get improved tremendously. Shes a friendly, forgiving and helpful person if people take the time to know her better.

To the friends she made here....she says she will always remember them and hopefully get to come across them during her LFS trips and the soon to be tank warming ....

On her behalf I'd like to thank the guys who have been really nice to her.

Cheers

• SRC Member

I dunt normally get involve in politics like this but storm, unless you have met or dealt with Hon. Pls reserve such comments to yourself. That is another reason why the forum is not condusive.

It would be good if u can find it in you to apologise for that uncalled for remark. If not, then nevermind. :)

I dunt normally get involve in politics like this but storm, unless you have met or dealt with Hon. Pls reserve such comments to yourself. That is another reason why the forum is not condusive.

bro.Alpha I am seldom here but where my friend is concerned why does he have to add his 0 cents worth where it's not needed.

This is the main problem that SRC has to deal with .... you guys want his number then just ask don't accuse....this is really sick!

do you condone sarcastic remarks?

• SRC Member

The way i see it, he was just commenting that sailfin is passing on her words and thus a ventriloquist. find it kinda witty IMHO.

He may have passed some sarcastic remarks according to you but it will be good if u do not retaliate by passing another remark. Will that solve the matter? I humbly dunt think so. It always takes 2 hands to clap and thats why i have always hide my hands in my pocket when ppl are attempting to clap with me with provocative remarks etc etc (if u can get what i mean...)

I always go with the saying "I cant control what others do but I can control what I do"

Always remember that 2 wrongs doesnt make a right.

My humble opinions.

• SRC Member

AT can always do damage control if he chooses to...however, it just takes one sensitive and aggressive reefer to start the 'war' again and then he got to come in again. Aren't you guys sick of it? ;)

Why must one always wan to have the last word? <_<

I advocate WORLD PEACE!!! :peace:

Ok. Enough of this shit.

I will say it once and for all.

You guys obviously can't get along and any form of interaction inadvertently breaks down in no time again and again. How many outbursts and clashes do you want? Do you all enjoy it so much?

If you guys who cannot see eye to eye with the people who form the OTHER clique here, STOP ALL COMMENTS immediately... and this I include talking amongst yourselves online with direct or indirect references to the said party above.

No comments on criticisms or encouragement on both sides of the fence are to be made so as to avoid further trouble.

Anyone who breaches this common sense rule WILL BE suspended of their posting priviledges.

And go read my thread about why SRC is going downhill.... you guys are part of the problem and not part of the solution. :angry:

If you can't hold a decent conversation with one another without bringing up the hurt/injustice/sarcastic remarks done to one another, then STOP talking about/to one another!!!!

This thread is NOW CLOSED.