Coral + Sealettuce For Sale

DaY

• SRC Member
metals99 Posted on Aug 21 2003, 09:43 PM

is that a normal bubble type anemone?? what clown best to host it??

what have the anemone lighting be?? 

are you talking about the rock with the anemone one?

if yes... that one is a normal anemone. I can't tell you what clown best to host it..

it really depend on the clown itself..

if they like it.. they will just go to them.

I using t5. But i have been keeping them alive in FL (when i first started) until now

when i change to T5.

that good.you can afford to sell it so cheap.

But then again you always selling stuff cheap. Even the mushroom that time u selling it cheap.if i remember.

Shrugz. I can't afford to sell it so cheap like yours as i dun get it so cheaply.

Guess if no one want, i would just keep it inside my tank :)

perhaps deepblue can take a pic of it to compare the poci.. hmm.

guys....I think everybody gets their stuff fr different sources...some definitely cheaper than others... :) thats great. Spider was really generous the last time he put up his stuffs for sale - the poci is really that size as he claimed. :)

Unfortunately, I dun know how to give it best condition, seems to be slowly bleaching ....sigh......the piece he sold me was still healthy when I got it.....

Anyway....I think we all command our own price....they are after all our gems in our tanks and our eyes.......I find price good...I buy..too exp, I will try bargaining a bit....pasar malam mah... :D

here's a pic I got fr Spider..er...just found out i shouldn't place it directly below the jet...must have kill it with the strong current...oops

post-10-1061476188.jpg

• SRC Member

from the pic, can't see the polyps opening up..must be the current too strong or wat. thus causing it to be to close.Maybe if you can frag it ? not sure if it can still survive.

but thanx for the pic anyway. Not sure if it different kind of poci as pic quite far away :off: Nice mushroom beside it. Maybe u want to sell it to me if you have extra :)

that poci is dead. :P

u want?? i got acro colony size of fist its leftover stock so browned out but turning purplish. i got an orange monti also about 4 inch by 4 inch. flat square. both for $80 wan??

Bro I thought U just got them? a couple of weeks ago....giving up?? got pic?

Errhmmm... that anemone looks like a pest Majeno anemone, why are you selling it?

is it a good buy..?

been to his place.. greet by his dog. haha..

anyway like Day mention, damn difficult to take out.

if can, its mine tat day I drop by..

• SRC Member
Achilles Tang Posted on Aug 22 2003, 07:03 PM

Errhmmm... that anemone looks like a pest Majeno anemone, why are you selling it? 

Is there such a thing call majeno anemone? i can't find anything on yahoo search about it.

It look like a normal bulb anemone? i got it from Pasir ris fish farm last time when it was small.