Prepared Food for Sampling

• SRC Member

Hey...I have finished preparing my fish food and got a bit of excess. :)

Willing to give to those who are contemplating 'difficult to feed' fish but no guarantee hor... :P

Just tell me what you intend to keep and I hope I am able to gauge if you need those food, considering the ingredients I used. Pls bear in mind that you need a strong skimmer as the food is very 'potent'. :P

Got lots of additives that I have gotten from States. One disease-preventive additive that I dun want to reveal... :P Some EPA and DHA. Cyclopeeze. 4 kinds of pellets(floating, sinking and spirulina types), garlic-enriched nori, silverfish and others that I can't remember liao. :paiseh:

Just get me a nemo or some more containers for my next preparation. :)

Lastly, I reserve the right to choose who I wan to give. :rolleyes: (Oops...flubby kelong!) :lol:

PS: Btw...dare not think of selling them as I used quite a number of expensive stuff. Eg, something that cost $63 for 4oz in a LFS and I used one third of it to make about 800g in all. And this does not include other additives... :ph34r::fear:

post-10-1092151596.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

No need to give good containers. :)

Just give me those cheapo types that I have shown but in bigger and flatter sizes. :)

One for Terryansimon. :)

Will pm my address to those I am giving by tomolo evening. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

I just finished an hour ago. :P

Btw...hope looks are not deceiving...the containers are actually those hawker-centre condiments type. So if you got to take cab and journey a long way, then no point coming. Collection is at AMK Ave2. B)

• SRC Member
this time know liaoz.... can take bus....

then I will keep for you.

Btw...the matter you talked about earlier...the kind brother is only making for himself and me as he is rather busy with other stuff also. Hope you understand. :peace:

• SRC Member
Hey...I have finished preparing my fish food and got a bit of excess. :)

Willing to give to those who are contemplating 'difficult to feed' fish but no guarantee hor... :P

Just tell me what you intend to keep and I hope I am able to gauge if you need those food, considering the ingredients I used. Pls bear in mind that you need a strong skimmer as the food is very 'potent'. :P

Got lots of additives that I have gotten from States. One disease-preventive additive that I dun want to reveal... :P Some EPA and DHA. Cyclopeeze. 4 kinds of pellets(floating, sinking and spirulina types), garlic-enriched nori, silverfish and others that I can't remember liao. :paiseh:

Just get me a nemo or some more containers for my next preparation. :)

Lastly, I reserve the right to choose who I wan to give. :rolleyes: (Oops...flubby kelong!) :lol:

PS: Btw...dare not think of selling them as I used quite a number of expensive stuff. Eg, something that cost $63 for 4oz in a LFS and I used one third of it to make about 800g in all. And this does not include other additives... :ph34r::fear:

TRYING TO BE POPULAR....???

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

• SRC Member

Can I ask if there's any problems in giving and selling things? ;)

If this someone who pmed this message does not like me, why can't he just ignore me? Am I that important in his heart and life that he has to bother about me so much? :rolleyes:

Pls stay away from me. I have no time for you and I have never gone into your thread to do anything. (just make a search to verify my claim... :rolleyes: ) My first encounter with this pmer is....I only remembered asking him to be patient when he was pestering pospeh to reply to him. and in return I got a lot of insulting remarks from him. :( If he said that I have called him a loudmouth. Then I do apologise :bow: although I can't remember doing it.

and BOSS...you also have to apologise since you also called me that... :eyebrow::lol: Well...now he still harbours grudges after so looooong. My...he must have been feeling very bitter till now. Pls get rid of this burden in your heart otherwise your life will not pick up. Is pride so important to you? Hope much is it worth...btw? :(

Full context of what he pmed me...Exactly as it is exactly that I put them in italics and 'blued' the words...hope this is an idea to this pmer that I absolutely wan nothing to do w you. Pls stay away from me. Thank you. :peace:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN YOU CALLED ME LOUDMOUTHED REMEMBER !!! I PREFER TO USE CAPS COZ I LIKE IT THAT WAY...MIND IT !!! NO MODERATORS HAVE QUESTIONED ME ON THAT....

BTW I'M NOT DESPERATE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU EVEN IF ITS F.O.C....SO "WHATEVER" YOU HAVE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF....IT WAS A GIMMICK THAT I POST OUT JUST TO SUPPRESS YOU ON YOUR "LOW" PRICES....

I THINK I'M MATURED ENOUGH, THATS WHY I P.MED YOU INSTEAD OF WASHING DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE...SO MUCH TO TALK AND BRAG ABOUT...BUT NOTHING PRODUCTIVE.....WHAT A TYPICAL AUNTY YOU ARE.

HOPE NOT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN AS I'M SICK OF YOU ALREADY....

HAPPY SALES SICKENING AUNTY....

Tell me that I am mean/ unethical to have revealed this pm but I am really sick of you. I guess I am doing onto you what you are doing onto others. STAY AWAY...THANK YOU... :peace:

Mods...sorry...pls check my conduct if necessary. If pms are supposed to reconcile, I dun think this fellow is doing the right thing. <_<

Anyway...I will pm the details to those who want the food. Thanks for the attention. :peace:

• SRC Member
Can I ask if there's any problems in giving things and selling things? ;)

If this someone who pmed this message does not like me, why can't he just ignore me? Am I that important in his heart and life that he has to bother about me so much? :rolleyes:

Pls stay away from me. I have no time for you and I have never gone into your thread to do anything. (just make a search to verify my claim... :rolleyes: ) My first encounter with this pmer is....I only remembered asking him to be patient when he was pestering pospeh to reply to him. and in return I got a lot of insulting remarks from him. :( If he said that I have called him a loudmouth. Then I do apologise :bow: although I can't remember doing it.

and BOSS...you also have to apologise since you also called me that... :eyebrow::lol: Well...now he still harbours grudges after so looooong. My...he must have been feeling very bitter till now. Pls get rid of this burden in your heart otherwise your life will not pick up. Is pride so important to you? Hope much is it worth...btw? :(

Full context of what he pmed me...Exactly as it is exactly that I put them in italics and 'blued' the words...hope this is an idea to this pmer that I absolutely wan nothing to do w you. Pls stay away from me. Thank you. :peace:

IT ALL STARTED WHEN YOU CALLED ME LOUDMOUTHED REMEMBER !!! I PREFER TO USE CAPS COZ I LIKE IT THAT WAY...MIND IT !!! NO MODERATORS HAVE QUESTIONED ME ON THAT....

BTW I'M NOT DESPERATE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU EVEN IF ITS F.O.C....SO "WHATEVER" YOU HAVE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF....IT WAS A GIMMICK THAT I POST OUT JUST TO SUPPRESS YOU ON YOUR "LOW" PRICES....

I THINK I'M MATURED ENOUGH, THATS WHY I P.MED YOU INSTEAD OF WASHING DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE...SO MUCH TO TALK AND BRAG ABOUT...BUT NOTHING PRODUCTIVE.....WHAT A TYPICAL AUNTY YOU ARE.

HOPE NOT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN AS I'M SICK OF YOU ALREADY....

HAPPY SALES SICKENING AUNTY....

Tell me that I am mean/ unethical to have revealed this pm but I am really sick of you. I guess I am doing onto you what you are doing onto others. STAY AWAY...THANK YOU... :peace:

Mods...sorry...pls check my conduct if necessary. If pms are supposed to reconcile, I dun think this fellow is doing the right thing. <_<

Anyway...I will pm the details to those who want the food. Thanks for the attention. :peace:

PM ARE SUPPOSE TO BE PERSONAL.... THIS SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE!!! TRYING TO BE INNOCENT....BY POSTING IT OUT TO THE REST OF THE REEFERZ!!! CUT IT OUT MAAM, ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE...MOD PLS ADVICE THIS WOMAN....!!! :angry:

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12