Week - 30th Aug to 5th Sep 2004

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got that fish from malaysia , just bring in from my relative gave to me :D

been with me 3 weeks. eat small chopped prawns and bits of scallops.

You sure you got them.. cos theres a few anthias that look like it..... They are very rare fish and from what i known haven been imported yet..... Oh ya they are no easy fish to keep... If you have difficulty with PQ den DUN try them ;););)

Hmm this is the hawaii form of ventralis anthias..... known as pseudanthias ventralis hawaiiensis aka longfin anthias.. oh ya this guy is also available but you wun want to know the price hahah($15**)

post-25-1093934358.jpg

I'll make do with dispars. Think they are the most $ friendly anthias.

yeah thats why when theres someone who ask for ventralis.. i was thinking you sure you want it.... well i dun mind to find for you since i like anthias alot and travel ard quite frequently... haha hmm i should not have post the pic.. now i am drooling

ok...let's talk quantity now..

dispar...book 20 pieces for me :P:lol::P

eh you sure........ dun fly me aeroplane.... :lol::lol::lol: better not when you want just give me a call loh den i ask my fren add into his stock list if he have hor cos this fish is quite rare..... later ppl mistaken me for commercial posting :lol::lol::lol:

confirm lah...as long <$20.....ask your fren bring in lor....i reserve 20 pieces....some i can pass to my frens

bartletts and sunsets.....every Mr Bartlett got a Miss sunset partner to do a tango at every sunset :lol:

Every sunburst got every sunset anthias as partner will be more like it

hows the difficulty of keeping compared to other anthias?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

DA....weekly report thread becomes a bulk order thread liaoz :blink:

spoke to DA..he is not doing an bulk order hor...just helping out with info...so he asked not to order the fishes from him... :lol:

but if it comes in...LFS news will have them and you guys can make your arrangements with whichever LFS that brings them in;)

Edited by DeepBlue

• SRC Member

Sunsets are not easy fish too. Similar in difficulties to sunburst.

I may want 1 or 2 pieces if there's stock. I have 2 sunbursts and 1 sunset for quite a while and has been trying to add 1 more sunset for 2 pairs of tango.

I think (marine) therefore I am