400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
They do open On Sunday operation hrs should be 1pm - 8pm

i think they open on sunday n close on monday if i still remember.. call them to chk... opening hr used to be 12~8pm

Operation hour 1300hr-2000hr, closed on Monday. ;)

YA...went there once too early....wasn't open.....but there's always PR and re***** and Harleq*** to go to before that

• SRC Member

Sealife issit onli got great fishes but in coral term.... not that much huh??? that time went there all the corals dull dull color one... all nice nice one in their main tank... Hmmm isssit kana buy finish by pple or owner never import???

• SRC Member
Sealife issit onli got great fishes but in coral term.... not that much huh??? that time went there all the corals dull dull color one... all nice nice one in their main tank... Hmmm isssit kana buy finish by pple or owner never import???

depends... maybe that time u went all coral gone liao.. i saw lots of corals before... btw the boss was saying next week will have lots coral coming in...

They only bring in soft corals....no hard corals....so U only get to see

mushrooms

leathers

seafans

anemones

polyps

.............................. :)

hmm ...wonder they will bring in great looking yumas and ricordeas...................dream..dream......