WTS: 1 x 150watt, 10kk BLV bulb

Ancelot

• SRC Member

hi all, have decided to upgrade my lights to T5s..

so letting go of my 150W to get some money to buy my T5s

Normal viclite type.magnetic ballast. 10kk BLV bulb about 1mth old only.

PRICE: $115 (bulb is quite new, bought at $90) fired up only once.. then realise the temperature sky rockets my tank everything cmi so must sell and get my T5s.

So any takers?

• SRC Member

hi all, have decided to upgrade my lights to T5s..

so letting go of my 150W to get some money to buy my T5s

Normal viclite type.magnetic ballast. 10kk BLV bulb about 1mth old only.

PRICE: $115 (bulb is quite new, selling at $90) fired up only once.. then realise the temperature sky rockets my tank everything cmi so must sell and get my T5s.

*sorry people for the mistake, bought it at 120 frm eAN. BLV is a reputable brand from Germany. very well known. so selling this bulb at this price is considered reasonable, and probably dirt cheap. B)

So any takers?

tansh: Sorry no pic.. but i real good condition. no joke. no salt spray or whatsoever.. really a good price and a good bargain..

• SRC Member

Seriously nobody interested huh? :cry:

Come on, give me a good price and i will let it off.

Just a reminder, its the bulb and the pendant together then $110. not bulb alone eh? one month old only and fired up less than three times.

So can try considering. ;)

• SRC Member

I suppose the 150W BLV bulb u sellin is DE type. U sure its UV coated? :huh: ......coz only the SE bulb glass is UV shield. Major brands DE like BLV etc requires a UV glass (usually provided by the pendant) to shield off UV. Unless specified by the manufacturer, i dun remember BLV DE bulb is UV shield. :rolleyes:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• Sponsor
I suppose the 150W BLV bulb u sellin is DE type. U sure its UV coated? :huh: ......coz only the SE bulb glass is UV shield. Major brands DE like BLV etc requires a UV glass (usually provided by the pendant) to shield off UV. Unless specified by the manufacturer, i dun remember BLV DE bulb is UV shield. :rolleyes:

yup.....blv de bulbs are not uv coated....they need a uv glass for filtration....only SE is... :D

• SRC Member

but then, my glass is a tempered glass. which i asked my friend who said that it is alright for the MH.. my friend is quite reliable cause he does diy for T5s right, dr evil? hahaha...

sorry to pull you in and sorry to disturb you when you are busy. but anyway thanks alot for that information.Cheers! ;)

• Sponsor
but then, my glass is a tempered glass. which i asked my friend who said that it is alright for the MH.. my friend is quite reliable cause he does diy for T5s right, dr evil? hahaha...

sorry to pull you in and sorry to disturb you when you are busy. but anyway thanks alot for that information.Cheers! ;)

wah...my nick got selling power.... :lol: