if you have a pink/red yuma, let's trade

danano

• SRC Member

Maxima,

Got a ques for you. How long you have this yuma? Does your yuma look the same compare to its look now??

I heard yound red yuma and adult red yuma looked different. Just wan to confirm.

• SRC Member
Maxima,

Got a ques for you. How long you have this yuma? Does your yuma look the same compare to its look now??

I heard yound red yuma and adult red yuma looked different. Just wan to confirm.

it will be the same.... no different, since i keep mine from 5 cents coin size till now its about the size of your inner palm ;)

• SRC Member
Maxima,

This one from the first shipment 3 weeks+ back. It was the one & only left because it was not in a good condition, small size, Colors was fading and it was 50% folding up- nobody wants it.

Size have increase from 2cm to 4.5cm at least, sometimes upto to 5cm++.

Coloration might change a bit. Mine was not fully Maroon Redish pink when I got it. It just change colors slowly. There is a couple of colors, Red Pink, Pink, Bluish + pink, Bluish + red, Purple, Green + Red.

Max

• SRC Member

Max,

How about the bubble size? Does it change? Maybe bigger when you got it. And now the bubbles are smaller and have increased in numbers?

I have also kept yumas from very young and they look the same. Was told lately that RED YUMA only changes their look, colour and bubble size when growing. Since i dun have a red yuma so ask around to see if there is any info..