Roidan's Quattro Skimmer

roidan

• SRC Member

add on a desalination unit on the return and tee off for a pure water outlet for drinking................... :D

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

once heard before but cant believe tat the project really come into reality.....................

really powerful................

superb skimming on 4pcs becketts...................

solid

recommend our singapore water to have one so tat we can go snokelling into local beaches sea.......................

good investment bro roidan..................

hope it will do u good in ur tank................

good luck.............. :bow:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:o:o

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

thanks guys....

actually i could have made do with my AquaC/H&S combi...

but hand itchy....leg itchy...mind itchy....wanna get one last skimmer till the end of my hobby days....so that i can skim 8ft...10ft...12ft tank next time when i can afford my own landed property...i can still use this monster :)

the one on top was before the whole thing was done mah ;)

the one below is after the inner neck of the collection cup is added..

somemore if u know about beckett skimmers...u will know the top one is not completed one....coz...there is the top flange of the middle section...but there is no flange at the base of the collection cup to mate to....

and there is no inner tube on top of the taper neck in the top picture ;)

• SRC Member
the one on top was before the whole thing was done mah ;)

the one below is after the inner neck of the collection cup is added..

somemore if u know about beckett skimmers...u will know the top one is not completed one....coz...there is the top flange of the middle section...but there is no flange at the base of the collection cup to mate to....

and there is no inner tube on top of the taper neck in the top picture ;)

O... :huh:

newbie... pa jiao.... :P

<salute> .. :peace:

bought this set of acrylic polishing kit from Ian....our sponsor...

want to use this to polish my AquaC and H&S before passing them over to their new owners..i hope i can make them look as good as new for the new owners :)

any extra then i use and polish some odds and ends in this skimmer....not enough never mind...this quattro skimmer not for sale...personal use only...lol

if u want to polish your acrylic...look for Ian ;)

post-9-1097158030.jpg

• SRC Member

waaaa..... you are the best of the best, hope you stay that way after marriage and kids so that we all can still learn from you from your generous sharing of info and experiences. You are the "TAI KOH" in this hobby at a young tender age!

waaaa..... you are the best of the best, hope you stay that way after marriage and kids so that we all can still learn from you from your generous sharing of info and experiences. You are the "TAI KOH" in this hobby at a young tender age!

hehehe...

thanks big bro....

in life experience i am still way way back behind you...will need

to tap your experience in life also :)

• SRC Member
as cookiemunster once said and i agree..

it takes weeks...months....years even perhaps to hone a design...

but just seconds to pilfer it

dun worry bro, i'm sure someone will definitely copy. or will anyone dare me? haha

but beware hor...lots of subtle implementations many will not understand ;)

• SRC Member
in life experience i am still way way back behind you...will need

to tap your experience in life also :)

Will be glad to share with you, I will make it a point catch up with you before the end of this year if you allocate me some of your GF's time! ha ha ha!

• SRC Member
precision air valve....

ohhh..before i forget...please kindly inform me and ask me for permission prior to any use of these pics.....it's only polite...basic courtesy and ettiquette...especially when i am readily available for contact here... :lol:

oooohhhhhh.....sorry man....didn't know that u also patented your pics...

oooohhhhhh.....sorry man....didn't know that u also patented your pics...

it's not about patenting a photo or watermarking a photo..... ;)

it's just basic courtesy to inform the original owner of a photo if u want to use his/her photo for your own purpose.....let alone altering it in any form or way. ;)

but well, sometimes it's just too exciting to see some unusual DIY stuffs in here and probably want it for oneself, so i understand :)