11th - 17th October 2004

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watchman gobies clear green algae? :blink:

Yup, mine cleared all the green hairy algae on my sandbed and it keeps my sandbed very clean... dunno if there's a diff between my Diamond Watchman Goby and the Watchman Goby as mentioned here... I thought they are the same... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Yup, mine cleared all the green hairy algae on my sandbed and it keeps my sandbed very clean... dunno if there's a diff between my Diamond Watchman Goby and the Watchman Goby as mentioned here... I thought they are the same... :P

Oh..those are referred to as sandshifting gobies..not watchman. Watchman gobies don't shift much sand..pretty much lazy bums. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Am looking for percular clown, any one sighted healthy pair of ~ 1.5 " in LFS?

Henry's display tank's percular pair just sold, was thinking of buying last Fri.. sob sob ..

haha tat pair is so orange, lucky my friend is faster than u, so else he will :cry2::cry2:

it is a good buy

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
You say your friend bought the last pair but when I called Henry yesterday, he has a pair in the tank.

I bought that pair.

Now are we friend?? :P

my friend bought the most orange one on sat noon. I think he replace the one at his sump up in the main tank as i think the one in the sump is not so orange leh.

As i dun think i got a friend which so much post

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Wah...so many people looking for true perc pair ah. K lah..if I go CF i cherry pick some. I've quite a good eye for pattern and coloration. ;)

Bro....you never say earlier. Would have waited for you to get for me.

Oh..those are referred to as sandshifting gobies..not watchman. Watchman gobies don't shift much sand..pretty much lazy bums. :lol:

Ehh... not sure, I know it's called Diamond Watchman goby and the fella cleared all my green hairy algae on the sandbed in 2 days!! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
if I'm not wrong now.. stock are low cause monsoon coming..

will have to wait till next year feb then stock will start coming in..

the peak will be at around April - Aug time...

can start saving money already...good...

shall save about $50 a month...by april...about $300 to spend...

• SRC Member

my friend bought the most orange one on sat noon. I think he replace the one at his sump up in the main tank as i think the one in the sump is not so orange leh.

As i dun think i got a friend which so much post

Yeah I saw another pair in his sump on Fri's evening. Was thinking of rescaping my tank before getting the most orange pair.. seen them in his tank for months already so I thought can get them later.. just two days down the road two pair are gone... sigh... :( Nemo craze again (or shark craze... SHARK TALE :evil: )

Nvm.. I live very near to ML... wait for Henry to bring in even more orange pair (or may be tomoto red percula :whistle )

wow..

then I better save 200 a month then by the time sps shippment come in.. will take all and fully stock my 5ft... :D

there goes my chance to stock up with bali shipment at the end of the year. :cry:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Maybe its a good thing that less corals will be imported for a few months.. lets our tank further stabilise and mature before another onslaught of corals next yr. :)

Also gives us a chance to save up $$$ so that we can compete with those that have unlimited budget... hehehe