Any worth to visit lfs in Cape Town

• SRC Member

Forget abt LFS when you are there... ;)

There are just so many beautiful sites. Feast for your eyes.

I remember the enormous flea market in Pretoria. Think it's called Hatsfield or something. There's a 8th Dan TKD Master there too... :o

Sun City is a must if you wan to see a magnificent site. Thinking of going there again... :rolleyes:

And you must stay in a Safari Resort. The buffet there is :shock::shock::shock: . They brought in a whole lamb minus the skin, head and legs...two to three people can eat one order of any dish.

Go see the lions' park too.

And if you really wan the shops...maybe can try East London and also Johannesburg.

And remember to visit Sandy Bay. It is a must for those who support the raw art... :lol::lol::lol::P

Oh btw...remember to do all the necessary vacinations early. The malaria one takes weeks to administer from my last known experience. And your stools... :sick::sick::sick: ...all greenish... :(

Forget abt LFS when you are there... ;)

There are just so many beautiful sites. Feast for your eyes.

I remember the enormous flea market in Pretoria. Think it's called Hatsfield or something. There's a 8th Dan TKD Master there too... :o

Sun City is a must if you wan to see a magnificent site. Thinking of going there again... :rolleyes:

And you must stay in a Safari Resort. The buffet there is :shock::shock::shock: . They brought in a whole lamb minus the skin, head and legs...two to three people can eat one order of any dish.

Go see the lions' park too.

And if you really wan the shops...maybe can try East London and also Johannesburg.

And remember to visit Sandy Bay. It is a must for those who support the raw art... :lol::lol::lol::P

Oh btw...remember to do all the necessary vacinations early. The malaria one takes weeks to administer from my last known experience. And your stools... :sick::sick::sick: ...all greenish... :(

oh ok... no interest in them lah.. well maybe my relatives and parents will be interested.....

• SRC Member

Hey DA..... Don't know of any marine LFS offhand but if you do find some, bring me back a tiger angel OK? ;):lol:

Kruger Park (or any of the other private game reserves) is a "must visit" place. Yearning to make a trip back again some day....

If you are lucky enough, have a briae....and make sure you try their biltong...yum, yum...especially the game ones.....

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

Extremely nice place ! go enjoy yourself there, forget about lfs.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Hey DA..... Don't know of any marine LFS offhand but if you do find some, bring me back a tiger angel OK? ;):lol:

Kruger Park (or any of the other private game reserves) is a "must visit" place. Yearning to make a trip back again some day....

If you are lucky enough, have a briae....and make sure you try their biltong...yum, yum...especially the game ones.....

hehe i was thinking chrysurus angel or gem tang :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

hehe i was thinking chrysurus angel or gem tang :lol::lol::lol:

Get a tiger angel lah......Chrysurus is an ugly angel...and gem tang I've seen before...but haven't seen a tiger angel leh:lol:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......

• SRC Member

Aiyoh... so such an exotic location for holiday ... can still think of LFS...

YOu hard core leh... :P

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy