Where best to shop for shoes?

FuEl

Looking for shoes for long periods of standing that will keep my feet from aching. Looking at either Nike, Adidas, or maybe even good old harley davidson boots. Anyone knows places where the prices are attractive? Anyone know of any good nike or adidas models (shoe models) to recommend? Been kinda out of touch with sport shoes for a long long time.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hmmm..thanks to flubby and strat for their recommendation. Think I'll stick to peninsula...queensway a little out of my way...furthermore..can visit my favourite pet store in peninsula plaza..mauaha.. :evil:

i think the pet shop close down quite some time liaoz.... not really sure haven been there for quite sometime also

Din close down lah...They just moved one floor lower. :evil:

• SRC Member

I think that other than the make and brand, the insoles are rather important also.

I have seen a shop/booth in Plaza Singapura that customise insoles to fit the soles of of your feet so that the pressure on your feet are evenly distributed while you are standing. This should relieve soreness on your feet!

You may want to check it out!

• SRC Member

look online dude...

don't worry abt shipping... I just found out that VPost (part of SingPost) has a shipping service for US & Japan where one will send the goods to the VPost's add (of the respective country) and VPost will ship it to Singapore. Great for online shops that do not ship to Singapore.

• SRC Member

but online cannot try on and see if it fits perfectly... :erm:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead