Truly Exciting!!

Ancelot

• SRC Member
Oh i should do that huh?

I was always thinking of giving it FOC??????!! ;)

Now that you all mention ya! :blink: i should do that! :lol::P

oh.. if u r giving it FOC i guess nobody here is up to the standard to keep a$300 coral.... guess your only choice would be Underworld World.....lolssss :lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would like to apologise for something.. the first pic is not a lobophyllia its a BRAIN! I just forgotten abt it.. got too engrossed on the phone about a new lobo coming in.. :P

Most lobophyllia species are also known as brain corals.

So you showed us your brain... but we'll still waiting for the photos of the blasto that you sold off for $280.

Pray tell us how much you paid for your blasto originally and which LFS did that come from?

So you showed us your brain... but we'll still waiting for the photos of the blasto that you sold off for $280.

Pray tell us how much you paid for your blasto originally and which LFS did that come from?

the blastomussa merleti is in the 3rd post of the 1st page in this thread. :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

OOOOOOOH!! That merleti was the ONE??? WOW!!!!! I must have been blind!! I just skipped past it!

tell me, r u AMAZED??? :blink: something which u r dying to hv? :P bet u dun hv a 300 buckaroos LPS specimen in ur tank right? :eyebrow:

p.s. pm me for anti-depressants and sleeping pills if u feel depressed or hv insomnia after this........ :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

Oh... it appears that I may have mistaken the acro frags to be the expensive items.... so it WAS the blasto merleti!!

WOW!! And I'll say it backwards too... WOW!!!!

I heard the TOTM winners in RC and UR are also eagerly awaiting this new masterpeso... I am 100% sure it will put even AT's SPS tank to shame since even he does not have $280 coral specimens..

I was tempted once to pay about S$170 for an acro colony that was originally flown from our region all the way to Europe and then to bring it back again via 'first class' in a heated hold with zero margin.

It was a very rare coloured acro... a true gem, probably worth its price as I have not seen anything like this in the reefing community before then.

And this reefer friend didn't even want to mark up, just to pay him the price he got it for.

A gem of a find it was, like nothing you can easily find in our LFS last time. :fear:

Today, I mentally kick myself. :evil:

• SRC Member

Wah!!! I went out...came back still dun have the tank pics... :huh:

sigh...when do I have to stop chanting... :rolleyes:

here I go again... :(

Tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...tank pics...

• SRC Member
sorry, but i gotta ask.

whats so special about a merletti?

as compared to wellsi

;)

It is rare because so far i know, i think divers can only find this specimen in the some parts of the ocean towards the south, near to another continent. Exact location i forgotten le.. but other than there, i dont think you can find it anymore.. thats why its a rare sight to be in Singapore lest to say in US.. so think about it...

anyway AT,

I paid $120 for 2 50cent coin polyps and now got so much polyps... selling at that price i dare to say its cheap le.. think about the efforts and time i wasted in it. I banished dont know how many fishes just because they pecked at my blasto! so ya lor! :ph34r: