Good Tank Maker

marble

• SRC Member

try kwong lim framemakers along kelantan lane. they do a lot of fishtanks, both freshwater and marine. reasonably priced too.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

And the uncles there very friendly too! their always asked question : "Your house arh, need to take lifts or walk up stairs anot? " hahaha.. it is a understandable question... but they ask me and my frens alot of times... lolx... very good attitude and very good service! :lol:

• SRC Member

tks for all e suggestion.

Actually im looking for a 3ft by 2ft by 2ft with 10mm thickness plus cabinet.Oso w e sump tank n pipling all done.

Got a shop offering me $1500 for all e above + lgt n pump in it.

Another deal is $2500 with all e above plus 40kg of live rocks,12 coral n 12 fishes of any value..N of course plus setup oso...Is 12 coral too much w/o a chiller???huh???

Do u guys think its a gd deal??

huh..... <_<

Actually im new to all tis lor..So wan to lok for a package things to prevent later go buy other parts myself then cannot fit... :D

Any advise for a newbies lik me???

tks... :peace:

• SRC Member

i think its best you check with our sponsers.....they are only a pm away and i think the deal better then what you were quoted.... IMHO, don't need the deal with fishes and corals...these kind sound sort of 'fishy' (no pun intended) to me....:)....also forget about the equipments, get second hand from the bro here....

• SRC Member
tks for all e suggestion.

Actually im looking for a 3ft by 2ft by 2ft with 10mm thickness plus cabinet.Oso w e sump tank n pipling all done.

Got a shop offering me $1500 for all e above + lgt n pump in it.

Another deal is $2500 with all e above plus 40kg of live rocks,12 coral n 12 fishes of any value..N of course plus setup oso...Is 12 coral too much w/o a chiller???huh???

Do u guys think its a gd deal??

huh..... <_<

Actually im new to all tis lor..So wan to lok for a package things to prevent later go buy other parts myself then cannot fit... :D

Any advise for a newbies lik me???

tks... :peace:

PLEASE tell me you are not getting these quotes from ATLA*** at IMM. :unsure:

Edited by DeepBlue

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

I got Gerald, Tank_Maker to fix up my 3X2X2 footer for me. Cheap ;)

Has warranty somemore...guy is super polite, obliging and price quoted is cheap...you get the pumps, he'll fix it up for you...

after that you have to go get your own LR, salt mix.... simple ;)

i second deepblue's recommendation.

my previous 4ft and current 6ft was made by gerald too.

very friendly guy and accomodating to your requests. although there was a period when QC seemingly dropped a little due to super-high backlog of orders...but i guess he got it sorted out already :)

pricewise very competitive but of coz you cannot expect the *aquatechnic* standard of black silicon works which is very neat and precise.

u can try Wei too.....williamuk's new tank is made by Wei and he is quite happy with the tank.... :)