Last Straw tat breaks the Camel's Back

flubberina13

• SRC Member

Sorry mods...if you think this is inappropriate, do as you deem fit.

That FEMALE paedophile of teenage boys listen here...

I have tolerated you enough!!!

All those defamatory remarks that you have made and the gossip you started abt me...you better stop this very instance. I am not blowing the air when I have decided to post this...out in the public... :(

I quote you...word by word...

You want war well you're gonna get one!

Well...let's see how free you can be to deal with somebody who is on retirement mood and can stay hook to the issue as and when she wants...

And I quote you too...

I have been tolerant of you but your remarks are not too kind

So what...makes others see how quarrelsome a bunch of people we are?

Sorry, foreigners if you are reading in... :(

Sigh...believe in every society, there's a black sheep and now I gonna expose this incontrite black sheep...

Why? Are you going to say I am acting like an angel again?

Why? Are you going to say I am one hell sly of an angel?

Why? Are you going to say that people can't see my horns?

Why? Are you going to say that I am not fit to be a christian again?

WHy? Are you going to brand me 'disgrace' again, citing that I kept my livestock in the tub?

Why? are you going to call me a blabbermouth again?

Why? You said you gonna choose me to judge? Then tell it to the judge when I see you there. Summons can be served readily as your address is out in the open.

All these are what you have called me...

But what have I told you?

Just simply...

Have some integrity and dun embarass female reefers further.

And what did I get? Another tirade of your infamous name-calling pms!!!???

Go reveal my pms out if you wan... :)

So you wan an eye for an eye? I have been a gentle lamb too long so now...taste your own medicine...

Mods, gonna suggest settling the issue via pms? No use... :( Some more nonsensical stuff will come out from somebody who is seriously mentally incapable...

I gonna forget the rest of other pms you wrote to me in the past. But for the past few days, guess you have done enough... <_<

I have gathered all the pms and I may take up a court order for the owners of various forums to reveal the details of your pms to your kakis and especially lately to a Catholic JC boy who has been so easily influenced by you to call others 'bastards' if you persist in your incorrigible ways...sigh... :sick:

My goodness...look at the words that were used...

I charmed those men until they listened to me and have negative views abt you? :o

Why you worry abt people's views? Are you Ruan Lingyu? As long as the conscience is clear...dun worry...I wun have much impact...who am I? Miss Universe? :sick::paiseh:

Pls stop influencing them the wrong way!!! :angry::angry:

Help yourself first before you can help others. You really need some medical attention...

You told me that you are older than me. You told me that you are single. What a joke?

Went around telling people that you are 25? Went around threatening people using husbands...fiances...and what else? Wah!!! What would I have to do if I were to take up arms against you? Dun tell me I have also to take a protective order against you? I shudder at the thought of it.... :fear:

You are so full of contradiction!!! Schizo by nature? :rolleyes:

Dun think that enormous ego of yours will allow you to be contrite enough and realise your folly. However, just wan to ask you...am I so important to you that you search every post I made? You jump at the chance to criticise me? What a joke you create abt red pratas bulk order after I sold one...what a sinister scheme to pull me down when I helped some fellow reefers to look out for purple blastos? :lol::lol:

I think you are very very obsessed with me... :sick:

Pls let me have good nights' sleep without worrying abt someone who is idolising me... :(

Last but not least...help yourself and those around you...get help...get a life... :kiss:

Solie...I may have been brand 'childish' with this post but I can't be bothered. Just get off my back... :angry:

So you think not fair? You kanna suspension and I kanna yellow card? Dun forget...yours is a repeated offence...

hmmm......seems like the conflicts have stretched way too long with too much tolerance given as well.

Can all parties involved forward any evidence and related pms to the admin and mod team for review of the case asap?

Reefers who are not involved in this case, pls do everyone a favour, refrain from adding fuel to fire while we try to sort this out. Appreciate it.

Let's get back to what we are here for, sharing exp, exchanging ideas.......not all these........................

Its a catfight.... we dudes should stay out of this. ;)

However, since this has been brough to public attention, the Mods will look into this harassment case as this violates our Golden Rules of Proper Conduct.

• SRC Member

Catfight? Where? Where?

Rules: No biting allowed but feel free to tear off bit and pieces of each others clothing.. hehehehe

Mods, are you going to charge us for these entertainment episodes or issit on the house? Cos I have been to quite a lot of forums and I think this feature is unique to SRC, either charge for it or patent it so that the rest of the forums cannot copy the idea.

The job of the SRC moderation team has never been easy. We have to date, almost 3500 users & still growing.

In an Asian community where ego and ‘face’ are so important, it is inevitable that conflicts WILL and DO happen.

In a hobby where almost everyone has great pride in their tanks and skills, and with different levels of knowledge & understanding, that individuals will certainly engage on intellectual debates on the different approaches towards this hobby.

However due to our competitive nature, means that the less magnanimous will enter into friction, jealousy & envy, so you can imagine the kind of vindictive communication that will happen. The fact that we are a small close knit community that pockets of friends will gang up against other groups.

Thankfully, out of so many, these people are but a small minority although a lot more vocal.

It is our thankless job to teach, guide and manage this community and if need be, to sharply rein in the minority who blatantly breach the terms and conditions for the usage of this forum.

To maintain the general peace, and to give the semblance of a democratic interactive community, we do allow people to share their views, no matter how radical or strong, as long as it doesn’t violate the Golden Rules.

It is far easier for us to simply delete any voices of negative opinion as and when they appear or to ban without mercy any individual who blatantly flout or aim to disrupt the peace.

Of course, there are also individuals who just ‘use’ this place for self-gain with commercial activities but this kind of competition also affects personal relationships. I am also not immune to this.

But the fact remains that we hobbyists are all here to learn and share. I love debates as long as they do not get personal or too condescending enough to create hatred towards each other.

We should all learn to be better human beings online, in spite of it being a tough medium in actual human expressions.

Do not let your personal gain from being part of the SRC community be affected by such occasional outbursts… these do not happen to everyone or all the time and are thus NOT reflective of the general community.

Happy Reefing is a state of mind. Keyword “Happy”.

• SRC Member

I show my appreciation to Boss and Team for keep law and order... and their undying passion in educating the reefing community all there is to know.

:peace: flower for you guys... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

you pussies keep it witnin PM, will ya?

you keeping me awake from my slumber.... :snore:

• SRC Member

Time to hibernate, furball. :P:P:P

how can i hibernate after see that babe on your avatar!!!!

is she available????

OMG!! It's the ol' comical furball!! Came back from the far reaches of the galaxy to save the day once again with his humour & quick wit! :lol:

RRRROOOOAAARRROOWWWHHHH!!!!!! ;)

• SRC Member
OMG!! It's the ol' comical furball!! Came back from the far reaches of the galaxy to save the day once again with his humour & quick wit! :lol:

RRRROOOOAAARRROOWWWHHHH!!!!!! ;)

miss you too, Archie....

Now, GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

• SRC Member

:off::off: She is. Thinking of finding a mate for her. You know of any young stud?

look no further my good man

this 325 years young wookie is as stud as it gets

just give me one weekend with that bitch of yours.....

Pls don't! Find something that is the same species for goodness sake!! A midget ape offspring walking on two legs that still lifts up one leg to pee against a tree is not a very nice sight!