Buyer kana aeroplaned?

Creetin

• SRC Member

Hi Creetin,

take it easy lots of cases like this. I think sometimes its an impulse "reservation". People want the item, but are afraid it will be sold first. So they "chop" it , then use the time to weigh out their options, shop around first. For the buyer, no harm or opportunity cost. But the purchaser might miss out on sales by holding the item.

My advice is first come first serve. Unless you know the reefer well, priority sale to the buyer able to pick it up asap. That way, no hurt feelings for either side. :)

• SRC Member

come to think abt it...how would those fellow reefers who are pilots feel when we used the word 'pilot' to interpret people who somewhat failed in certain ways not related to an actual pilot's job specs?

Shall we derive a word to describe them other than 'pilots' in respect of the fellow reefers in this profession? :P:heh:

• SRC Member

this aeroplane thingee can be so hard pain for both buyer and seller

kanah once b4

ever since den i strongly beleive in ji shuo bu yu wu shi yu ren...so i alwaes make sure if i chop i will buy or i will at least gif a gd explanation for y i bak out :D

• SRC Member
ji shuo bu yu wu shi yu ren

means what har? :huh:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

kanna from u, say the purple tang reserve then last min sell to someone else...

used to it liaoz

hey bro. that incident im really damn sorry. was selling mushie frags at that time and lost track of everything as got more than 30pms, sms, calls.... i already apologised few times le.... :(

• SRC Member

Guys (& gal), nope, not anyone of u all here......

anyway i have cooled liao. just abit pi**ed that a person i kinda respected or at least that i tot had a mutual understanding with, played me out like that...this comes after i was first to reserve the item! i would be cool about it if a courtesy call/email/pm had been made to explain the urgency to sell, but no, none of that at all! Not a nice feeling! :(

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

so far i've been lucky...aeroplane DB twice before but he didn't bear any grudges and still gave me discount after everything...hopefully i dun get it myself now that i am selling my stuffs...

however i am a buying pilot, not a selling pilot..so far everything i am selling is more or less sold...