Deom sales

jeffrey ling

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Roidan....never show the sump? :lol: .....Should show the extensivness of the piping works behind the room la......the overflow also........damn impressive workmanship! :P

Roidan....never show the sump? :lol: .....Should show the extensivness of the piping works behind the room la......the overflow also........damn impressive workmanship! :P

like this??

post-10-1104458812.jpg

faster faster clear...

u are my prime candidate to dump some of my obese tangs that have become an eyesore...

FOWLR...here u come... i hope :evil:

converting to FOWLR????

him lah.....

you???

I'll wait for your gems when you get married...I got inside news you WILL BE GIVING UP :evil:

anyway...softies with big big toadstool and leather coral...lower maintainance :lol:

wah...hear from where one....not reliable lah....

won't give up lah.....even marriage won't stop me....not even when it's time to respond to nation's call for babies....why? because i got reef-trained maid..she can take care for me, even if she leaves...i'll probably interview a new one with the first important question. "Do you like fishes or kept fishes as a pet before" :evil:

but i seriously see more and more in here giving up for one reason or another....sigh....

but for me now, maintenance of my reef is seriously a bore....more interested in photography now :P

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

ya man.... lots of leathers n stools.... good idea, then dump in hundres of chromis, should be swee swee liao...

need to clear fast fast also, but there's lots of reluctance leh.... haiz...

Btw, to all fellow reefers who pm me abt live stock n corals..... i cannot go on replying all liao... Tiring man...

Will post a date for viewing k....

Roidan, any pics of your new additions ???? :P