Borders Sale!

RockLobster

where is Borders?

it's at Liat Towers. opposite the shopping centre where Lido is. it's beside the old Planet Hollywood *now Zara* building.

you can't miss it. huge glass dome by the side of the road. Liat Towers that is. Borders is inside Liat Towers. (=

by the way, if there are no books that you want, ordering a book from Borders will incurr a $7 surcharge for delivery cost.

ask the info counter.

I think it's near the hobby section, which in turn is near the kids section.

you will stand a higher chance of getting American publications as Borders imports them directly from the US of A, as opposed to other bookstores who do their imports through local distributors.

• SRC Member
i thought u were selling the whole BORDERS..hahahaha

THREAD TITLE: BORDERS SALE!

Sorry lah! Should be titled Book Sale at Borders! :lol:

Hey Bloodlamb how do you get The Conscientious Marine Aquarist for about $54?

Is Vpost a online bookstore or something?

I'm also thinking of getting that book :eyebrow:

goto www.vpost.com.sg to check it out. BTW $54 is with about $10 shipping (shared by 4 books total shipping about S$40).

Basically the way it work is that after you sign up with vpost, buy the books from amazon and take advantage of the free local shipping offer. Vpost has a forwarder in address in USA, you send the parcel there. They will forward it to you in singapore. My experience is that if they got it by friday singapore time then you should be able to get it by wednesday the following week.

This should work for other online vender accepting credit cards with singapore billing address too, I never tried others before though.

• SRC Member
goto www.vpost.com.sg to check it out. BTW $54 is with about $10 shipping (shared by 4 books total shipping about S$40).

Basically the way it work is that after you sign up with vpost, buy the books from amazon and take advantage of the free local shipping offer. Vpost has a forwarder in address in USA, you send the parcel there. They will forward it to you in singapore. My experience is that if they got it by friday singapore time then you should be able to get it by wednesday the following week.

This should work for other online vender accepting credit cards with singapore billing address too, I never tried others before though.

:off: hmmm must go check this vpost out. sounds good. amazon shipping quite ex.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

Thanks!!! :peace: