any reffers in tao payoh???

alexgo310038

• SRC Member

hi me alex from toa payoh any reeffer in toa payoh :P

me new in marine & reef

I had 2 tanks 7' x 2' x 2' & 5' x 2' x2' cos i use to breed discus. :(

in my 7' tank is a fish only tank 3nemos 1picasso trigger 1 lionfish 1 boxer shimp & 2 cleaner shimps all in one tank

e other is mainly for anemones & 4 marron clowns i had 7 anemones in this thank (some of with i don't know what is their names only 1 it is call the rose anemone) :P 1 sea apple. :paiseh:

• SRC Member

me new in marine & reef

in my 7' tank is a fish only tank 3nemos 1picasso trigger 1 lionfish 1 boxer shimp & 2 cleaner shimps all in one tank

e other is mainly for anemones & 4 marron clowns i had 7 anemones in this thank (some of with i don't know what is their names only 1 it is call the rose anemone) :P 1 sea apple. :paiseh:

bro....off topic :off::off:

but nemo with lionfish and also boxer and cleaner shrimp with lionfish and tigger isnt a good idea

• SRC Member

me new in marine & reef

Impressive tank sizes. But even with that size, unless u like to watch WW3 happen I would seriously start separating y our livestock.

Which shop sold you that combo of fishies? Maybe the SRC Vigilante brigade will go knock some sense into the person who sold you that...... with a 60lb fish encyclopedia over the head! :angel:

• SRC Member
QUOTE (Achilles Tang @ Jan 24 2005, 03:18 AM)

I'm at TPY! 

drive along the Braddle, TPY , Bishan stretch and you'll see a lighthouse...powered by 1600w MH 

hey boss......got "open house" during CNY or not? :yeah: Hope got chance to see your tank leh..... :P:rolleyes::lol:

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member

hi thank for all the advices :bow: :bow: :bow: me at TPY Blk 38 1st floor the only units with a 3'x 3'x2' fish tank outside it :lol: the preys is testing tank fishes when i first started it. :D the triggers & lionfish (Radata or some thing like that :P ) is added later cos i like them. but they did not kill each other lah :P (just like our HDB's flats kept to ourselfs) :P BTE just back from shopping got some (red carnation) i think :idea: 2 for S$20 try to post PICs but can't need help thaks

Bro...please post your new stock details separately and check out the STRICT rules about posting oversized pics. Anyway. Happy reefing - DeepBlue

Edited by DeepBlue