wats wrong wit my elegant?

ah_d3x

• SRC Member

I bought two also like that... Then after awhile... byebye liao.

Till now dont dare to but elegance liao.. :(

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

I had my elegance for over 12 months leow. I saw it having this cycle a few times.

Generally, when there is a spike of NO3- or under some stress, it will shrink. But it can recover, if u leave it alone for a while. I used to have >50ppm, but when I change water, it may sometime shrink due to stress.

I found that if I placed elegance on the sandbed, i.e. lying on the sand, it will open very big. I think u can try to do so, they dun do too well on the rocks. It also do well with moderate current.

hey i read somewhere that it is better to place elegance on the sandbed and elegance do need a very minute amount of nitrate ... hey hey hey , if i gotton it wrong please dun flame mi , wait for the expert ke ke =)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member

if it is still not recovering.. try putting it in ur sump for some time.. maybe it is due to disturbance by ur fishes... as my open brain shrinked too... and i tried placing it in my sump... and it is recovering..

just my 2cents..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png