i just cant sleep!!!

bubble_gum

• SRC Member

this past week since CNY eve i've been sick... cough, runny nose, fever u name it..... usually when ur sick u need alot of rest=sleep....

but i just cant fall asleep.... what is wrong with me? :blink: its getting frustrating when i close my eyes and try to sleep and get tried trying to do that :angry: i had no coffee or tea lately.... only diff thing i drank lately was honey water... medication? hmm i though the cough mixture and pills for my runny nose was drowsy and it could make me sleep :eyeblur:

managed to fall asleep at 4am and woke up at 6am and havent slept since

day b4 i think i slpt at 12midnight woke up at 2am then slept again at 3pm

could it be staying away from ciggrates that is causing me nt to sleep? i have been sick since monay and havent had a puff since.... even though im better... trying to quit.

any1 noes where to get sleeping pills? do u nid a prescription? i also realise that my appitite not so good but i would die for unagi now :lol: i have been drinking bottles after bottles of plain water and thats it.... yeah i do eat alittle here and there but i cant even finish a plate of rice now :(

i cant sleep!!!! :nuke::nuke::nuke:

• SRC Member
Are you working? if not, I suggest a glass of milk, a nice warm bath, snuggle with something to read ( I play my PS2) and then wait for sleep to come. You cant force sleep- I know, I get insomnia.

im only a freshmen in my poly :P no sch since monday..... i thought this long week break i could catch up some sleep but i just cant :cry: belive me i tried all that ..... i think sleeping pills mite be the last resort. my eyes are wide open as ever.... could it be the heatwave? late the weather is hot enuf u cook an egg on the road :lol:

bro when u get insomia how long does it last?

• SRC Member
this always works for me when i was in school ... take out ur text book to read ... sure sleep wan.. :D

:lol: i wished it was that simple... my course no textbooks :P i tried doing my homework.... pink up my drawing pen and end up with a blank paper 2hrs later :nc:

just realised that my whole cny break gone and havent had much sleep somemore :(

any1 else wana share their sleepless in singapore exp. :lol:

• SRC Member
count the number of gems in your tank ...sooner u will get bored and fall asleep..

bro one big fat round gem less already! well at least this clear the air that ppl accusing me of testing market and all that bull that i just wana show off that im selling my red prata <_< i decided nt to sell it cos it cot badly stung by my bubbles and started to melt and receed at the side... hah! some1 keep accusing me i cant make up my mine.... maybe that some1 will be more happy if i sold it to him regardless if its dying anont! its nt abt how much u offer. i wanted to sell it at the price i bought....making some extra cash is nt everythng in the whole world :rolleyes: some ppl can just tick me off :angry:

people can be so impatient :angry:

• SRC Member
that someone is not me ar... :)

sorry to remind u abt that...but that is not my intention ...Sorry... :peace:

:lol: u win some u lose some... nothing is perfect wad.... i mean if life is to perfect then it will be boring... i knew that buying a ls for 80 buckshas a chance of dying aniwae.... nothing can live forever.... hey i think im starting to talk rubbish and i think its a sign that im sleeping soon :lol:

:snore:

• SRC Member

Aiyoh.. Now then sleep.

Migt as well stay up watch cartoon, eat liao then doze... HAHA!

Go puff la... i smoke when i'm sick too. :P

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

:lol: u win some u lose some... nothing is perfect wad.... i mean if life is to perfect then it will be boring... i knew that buying a ls for 80 buckshas a chance of dying aniwae.... nothing can live forever.... hey i think im starting to talk rubbish and i think its a sign that im sleeping soon :lol:

:snore:

:lol::snore:

• SRC Member

i used to haf sleepin' prob.

doc refused to gimme sleepin' pills.

in the end, i resorted to tiring my eyes either via playin' games on my PC or GBA. and eventually (cld b either 2 or 3 am) fall asleep.

for me it's stress that's caused the isomia. you'd haf to find out the cause. it need not be a 'normal' stress (like homework or exam), it can be anything.

• SRC Member
this past week since CNY eve i've been sick... cough, runny nose, fever u name it..... usually when ur sick u need alot of rest=sleep....

but i just cant fall asleep.... what is wrong with me? :blink: its getting frustrating when i close my eyes and try to sleep and get tried trying to do that :angry: i had no coffee or tea lately.... only diff thing i drank lately was honey water... medication? hmm i though the cough mixture and pills for my runny nose was drowsy and it could make me sleep :eyeblur:

managed to fall asleep at 4am and woke up at 6am and havent slept since

day b4 i think i slpt at 12midnight woke up at 2am then slept again at 3pm

could it be staying away from ciggrates that is causing me nt to sleep? i have been sick since monay and havent had a puff since.... even though im better... trying to quit.

any1 noes where to get sleeping pills? do u nid a prescription? i also realise that my appitite not so good but i would die for unagi now :lol: i have been drinking bottles after bottles of plain water and thats it.... yeah i do eat alittle here and there but i cant even finish a plate of rice now :(

i cant sleep!!!! :nuke::nuke::nuke:

i'm also as sick as you are now...also cannot sleep that's y i'm posting this at 340am?!

i supposed mine is due to extreme fatigue and jet lag from flying half way cross the world...