berrykin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

This tread is getting out of topic manzzz..

-_-:off::off::off:

after my sch test i gonna go LCK and coral farm arm with a butcher knife in my bad.. who ######.. whose head will fly off.. becum headloess dog... farm owner.. dun blame me.... since u all never teach your dog to differentiate between bad and good pple..

after my sch test i gonna go LCK and coral farm arm with a butcher knife in my bad.. who ######.. whose head will fly off.. becum headloess dog... farm owner.. dun blame me.... since u all never teach your dog to differentiate between bad and good pple..

berrykin

send you this avatar for good luck

post-11-1062691600.gif

• SRC Member

if u really do dat..

i hope u get bitten..

wats with u? the dogs have every right to chase u and try to bite u since u have trespass into their territory.

if someone would to walk into ur house uninvited....u wont chase him out?

duhz~

Ignore the dog... their bark is worse than their bite. A truly angry dog will just charge at you without warning.

Those that bark are just trying to assert their authority.

Ahahhaa...aiya..another way is to surrender to the dog...make yourself seem smaller and less threatening..Eg...squat down...just don't show your teeth. They should leave you alone...

If they don't...could try to lie on the floor and start rolling around..the dog might just get amused and bewildered by your behavior and run away. :rolleyes:

In my case...I don't practise any of that...coz I wear steel-toe boots all da time. :lol: Nothing to fear. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

i saw a group of abt 5 dogs (one gang) chased a poor pregnant cat from another block across the street to my gfs block...

they then surrounder the cat and brutally bit every limb of the cat... :(

went down with armed with an unbrella but the dogs dissapeared as soon as the cat died :( :(

• SRC Member
Ahahhaa...aiya..another way is to surrender to the dog...make yourself seem smaller and less threatening..Eg...squat down...just don't show your teeth. They should leave you alone...

If they don't...could try to lie on the floor and start rolling around..the dog might just get amused and bewildered by your behavior and run away. :rolleyes:

In my case...I don't practise any of that...coz I wear steel-toe boots all da time. :lol: Nothing to fear. :D

u mean dogs will onli attack your toes?

btw...how many legs do u have?

try kicking 5 dogs at one time.

:evil:

• SRC Member
you will be surprised how damn hard it is to kick a dog. they are not exactly slow and stupid . and their reflexes.... can even catch a frisbee in the mouth

haahaa....true true....but i tried...wearing army boots and kicking german shepherds...

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

escape is the best defence

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

escape is the best defence

If cannot escape, and the dog catches up with you and bites you, the only way is to fight or cover your neck loh. If they are out to kill, they will aim neck. If you choose to fight back, hit as hard as possible on their nose. I think their nose is the most sensitive and weak area. ;)

• SRC Member

If cannot escape, and the dog catches up with you and bites you, the only way is to fight or cover your neck loh. If they are out to kill, they will aim neck. If you choose to fight back, hit as hard as possible on their nose. I think their nose is the most sensitive and weak area. ;)

yes, you're right...their noses is the most sensitive....even when they're thristy or hot weather...they will always wet their noses.....

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

• SRC Member

onli dobermans, GSDs n pitbulls aim for the neck.

a pack of mongrels will aim for ur butt.

dun run...just walk away slowly avoiding eye contact. at the same time...look out for sticks,stones dat can be use in self defense.

the bad thing abt hitting their nose is its gonna be pretty freakin easy for the dog to lift its head up an inch or 2 and grab your hand

if its so easy to let the coming dog bite your hand instead of larger target area like our arse or legs, try to hit it with the other hand loh, if got more than one mouth biting both hands too bad liao, use our mouth or legs, this is part of survival, everyone will knows how to react, if the fellow don't die or go away, you will die.

I would prefer hitting the dog nose if its biting me (melee range), rather than seeing the dog comes and get ready to strike it. Thats why I would choose to escape, if cannot, fight back or protect yourself by covering your neck.

When the dog charges at you...don't run..it will only trigger their chase response...you can either stand still and hope it's only doing a bluff...or if you are more brave..you can counter-charge the dog. :rolleyes:

Even hyenas will think twice about really attacking something taller than themselves...not to mention a domesticated dog. I think most of them would rather leave humans alone...just like how most humans would leave dogs alone...

But as complex as nature is...there will always be exceptions. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Never trust a barking dog. <_<

1 more example, a neighbour's dog once charged at me when l'm reaching home. <_< I ignored it coz l'm thinking that l've not done anything to offence it. :huh:

The dog ran n gave me a nib on my ankle n l'm boiling inside. :evil: To my surprise, the owner looked at me n smile. :( So made up my mind that this must not happen to my children, :angry: so l gave it a tiny :evil: little :evil: kick. :eyebrow::lol:

Bevor Sie das Licht sehen, müssen Sie sterben!