Reefers please help save the puppies at

hamannbmw

• SRC Member

I was at Shell petrol koisk this afternoon, saw 2 puppies was chain onto a tree, and saw a lady feeding it with some food. I went to the koisk tonight and was surprise to see the 2 puppies were still there. While i approached the puppies, one shell attendant came over, so i ask him : Is this your dog ? He answer : No, someone chained it here and want us to take care of it. On closer look, the puppies were chain to a tree with "big" locks, one on the neck the other on the tree. So the Shell attendant cant remove it. I remember this afternoon was raining heavily, oh gosh............. i jus feel sorry for the puppies. :cry2:

• SRC Member

hamann, the petrol kiosk attendant who came to u was an old man right? like almost balding? those are HIS dogs...

i was there with my friends at around 11am about to move off to a friends wedding when i noticed the puppies..

at 1st it was tied to the tree with a green rope... then i think he wanted to feed the dogs la.. so he untied the rope and the puppies ran abt for awhile then he called them back and they actually came back to him... he was sitting and playing with them for awhile and he was the one who tied them to the tree with a big chain.. :erm:

actually i don't know if it's cruel or not la since he actually feeds them and lets them run free for awhile... but then chaining them to tree is not la..

on the other hand, i think he can't leave them at home bcoz he stays alone and chains them to the tree coz he can keep an eye on them when he works and when he finishes work, he brings them home... :peace:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Hi shiraz, the pump attendant that spoke to me is a young chap. He didnt tell me that the owner is his colleagues. He only said : someone tied it here and wan us to take care. When i say : Walau, this afternoon raining heavily leh, the doggy how ? He said : "Its lock, nobody has the key..." tats why i'm fed up :angry:

Bro Kee, Its near the exit of the petrol koisk ;) , maybe its still there :pinch:

• SRC Member

better to check if the dogs belong to the old petrol kiosk man before calling spca. :o

like what shiraz said:

"on the other hand, i think he can't leave them at home bcoz he stays alone and chains them to the tree coz he can keep an eye on them when he works and when he finishes work, he brings them home... "

thus check with the petrol kiosk first.. ;)

• SRC Member
Hi shiraz, the pump attendant that spoke to me is a young chap.

hmmm he is very very very fair... am i right? abit blur blur looking guy? he was also there when the old man was feeding the puppies and he too, was quite close to the pups... :angel: can see him patting them and all... guess they're worried la ppl might call SPCA and take the pups away... :P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead