Share your strange encounter here!!~~

andysho

• SRC Member

This spooky incident happens to me when i was still staying at blk 5, 7th floor at Bukit merah at the age of 16.One night when i was returning home at about 10pm ( my lift settles at 4 and 8 and i was staying at 7th floor) i press the lift and supposed to stop at 8th floor, but after the lift pass 4th floor, someone whisper to me " OOi " i was so shock that my body hair stands like a cat, becos i can feel that someone is whispering in my ear and i can feel the "force" or rather " wind" in my ear... :sick:

When the lift opens at 8, i ran as fast as i could and bang the house door. My mum opens the door and that it.......... i'll remember this incident for life, cos i think its something real (though i dun really believe in supernatural)

• SRC Member

Here's my spooky story- happened during school camp, occuring near NPCC armoury. I was walked by this old old lady with a little boy so i asked them if she was looking for her grandson. The old lady completely ignored me, the little boy stared strangely at me. So obviously i was a little bit frustrated, and I stormed off after they ignored me. After a few steps, I cooled down and quickly felt bad because she could be deaf, etc . She did look pretty old and if I did not help her, she could be climbing up and down the stairs to look for her grandson/ teachers. Worse bit, she might fall and then it will be my fault and then bad karma and crap- I wont strike 4D. So I turned back to try my luck again and they were gone- woosh! There was no possible way an old lady with little 5 year old boy in tow can beat the 30m dash to the next corner in 2 seconds. That freaked me out.

CREEEEEEPPPPPYYYYYY.

• SRC Member

Knew this other fella who had a mental breakdown when he was doing sentry duty for defence exercise all alone in a trench at the perimeter. His buddy left him, promptly crawled into another trench and fell asleep, returned a few hours later to find him missing. Search conducted for him and found him shivering and huddled in a corner. Not too sure what he saw- the fella lost all memory and still look zonked out to this day.

Buddy got blanket party son after :heh:

• SRC Member

in army, i stayed in camp with my buddy even though we were at a stayed out unit.....1 day my buddy came to me and said...."tin eng, i saw a lady at the bridge.....carrying her head in her arms" - then he fainted!!!! I had to half drag him to the guard room and sent him to hospital....doctors couldn't find out what wrong with him - next week he was transferred out of my camp.....

This happened while I was doing duty at my camp while serving national service. I was on COS duty and during the night recall loud noices in the room upstairs like heavy furniture was being moved around the room. Being very sleepy, (it was a sunday and no soul was around), I just glanced at my watch and cursed the pple upstairs before getting back to slumberland.

Only when I woke up the next day I realised that there could not have been anyone in the room above as everyone had booked out for the night. ( I was in HQ company ) and that the time had been 3 am. In a way I was glad that this had't occured to me the night before otherwise I would have freaked out...

Another incident was when I visited a friend of mine at her place and her mother disappeared after saying "hi" to me...only weeks later I found out the reason. Apparently the mother could sense out of the earth "things" and when I had entered the house, she sensed the spirit of a woman wearing red following me ard and apparently it originated from my camp...freaked the hell outta me as I was again in camp doing duty when I spoke to her.

She also warned me that it was a malevolent spirit and advised me to be a bit more pious...

All these happened at the time when I was very down and upset over many issues.

I never slept in the camp after that and even when doing duty used to play some religious CDs at night when all was quiet.

• SRC Member

i was doing patrol duties along little india....

coffeeshop owner stopped my patrol car... tells the driver that got 2 drunk "ba-pohs" making trouble at his coffeeshop and chasing his customers away.... somewhere desker rd area...

my car turned in, park beside the coffeeshop....

i opened the door, then.....

the "ba-poh" flashed me!!!! i mean.... GAWD!!!! MOST SAGGY BREAST I WILL EVER SEE IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! couldn't sleep well for next few days.... saggy breast nightmares~~

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

any1 heard of south buona vista road?

ok if you're going from kent ridge towards pasir panjang, the upslope would be on your left and downslope on the right isn't it... at the 3rd left bend on the far side, if lucky, u can see a old man wearing a helmet looking down the slope, he'll have a scooter by his side... aparently, he's looking for his head after meeting with an accident there many years ago losing his head while falling down the slope.. :fear:

another one... 5th or 6th left bend la cannot remember but when turning left, at the sharpest point, there would be a bus stop directly opposite.. so if u skid ah u go straight to the bus stop.... usually for some reason, no1 would be at that bus stop la but if lucky.... can see a chinese couple sitting at the bus stop... they crashed there and died at the bus stop...

another one... there are 3 of those curved mirrors used to see the other side of the road if it's blind rite... look into those mirrors and tell me what u see... my frens told me everytime u look ah, can see diff things... once i saw a car that was quite far behind... but then when u turned up kent ridge park further ahead and stoped at the entrance, no car went past me... cannot be he u-turned rite... dunno la :eyeblur:

how i know all the reasons is because i work part time in singapore poly's pizza hut and south bn vista road is used all the time by us when sending pizzas to pasir panjang side there... i dunno how THEY know the reasons why those ghosts are there la but then u've got to see to believe lor... :peace:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
night dive aur(cant remember the site) not near the shore.

we r the only boat ard. half way through the dive can see 1 guy(not from our group) without torch waving his/her hand to ask us to go away.

I had a similar encounter 10 years ago while night diving at Manado, still remember the dive site's name - black rock.

Me and my buddy was at around 15m when we saw a solo diver swimming below us, without a torch light, at a depth of around 70 to 80 m at least :lol: we were very sure there are no other dive boats around....and we don't remember seeing him blowing out any bubbles at all.... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
any1 heard of south buona vista road?

ok if you're going from kent ridge towards pasir panjang, the upslope would be on your left and downslope on the right isn't it... at the 3rd left bend on the far side, if lucky, u can see a old man wearing a helmet looking down the slope, he'll have a scooter by his side... aparently, he's looking for his head after meeting with an accident there many years ago losing his head while falling down the slope.. :fear:

another one... 5th or 6th left bend la cannot remember but when turning left, at the sharpest point, there would be a bus stop directly opposite.. so if u skid ah u go straight to the bus stop.... usually for some reason, no1 would be at that bus stop la but if lucky.... can see a chinese couple sitting at the bus stop... they crashed there and died at the bus stop...

another one... there are 3 of those curved mirrors used to see the other side of the road if it's blind rite... look into those mirrors and tell me what u see... my frens told me everytime u look ah, can see diff things... once i saw a car that was quite far behind... but then when u turned up kent ridge park further ahead and stoped at the entrance, no car went past me... cannot be he u-turned rite... dunno la :eyeblur:

how i know all the reasons is because i work part time in singapore poly's pizza hut and south bn vista road is used all the time by us when sending pizzas to pasir panjang side there... i dunno how THEY know the reasons why those ghosts are there la but then u've got to see to believe lor... :peace:

i drive that road everyday to work...

fastest time i could clock driving that road is 1 min 23 seconds.... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
Hammerhd... did he have a tail? ;)

Seriously... it was underwater? Did your torch illuminate him and how long was he there?

technically i didnt see any tail ;)

I shoned the lite at him after that immediately turn and ran opps fin off as fast as possible liao.

• 1 month later...