What's your dream fish?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
What's the favourite piece of lifestock you'd most like to have? Invertebrates included... :rolleyes:

For me, it's a black-tip shark... haha.. but no way i'll be able to afford one or even accomodate such a large fish tank at home... :erm:

hi ....

me too .. dream fish will be the black tip shark .. hmmm one cost around $$498 and it about 1 ft long... saw it at C* ... :P

I want a pair of Helfrichi :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
I will be very happy if my AT survives... thats my dream fish...

Dun worry...it will make it ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

hi ....

me too .. dream fish will be the black tip shark .. hmmm one cost around $$498 and it about 1 ft long... saw it at C* ... :P

u should get it in malaysia for only RM700 neg. :D

anyway my fave fish would be the queen angels & vlamingi tang

but too bad v hard to find & need v big tank to keep it

post-8-1110758887.jpg

• SRC Member

My dream fish is a Harlequin that does not eat Starfish....can survive on pellet! Or other way is my dream pellet is one that can get the Harlequin to eat and survive.

Cornyfish

Anyway, I used to own a Red-tail Catfish which grow from 5 cm to 80cm!!! Had to move it fish from a 2 ft tank to 4 ft tank and then a pond!! One day, it swallowed a Koi and that's it! Hope it's still alive in a huge lake! Needed 3 adult to catch it out from the Koi pond! Your avatar reminded me of my little red riding hood.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
Anyway, I used to own a Red-tail Catfish which grow from 5 cm to 80cm!!! Had to move it fish from a 2 ft tank to 4 ft tank and then a pond!! One day, it swallowed a Koi and that's it! Hope it's still alive in a huge lake! Needed 3 adult to catch it out from the Koi pond! Your avatar reminded me of my little red riding hood.

Haha... mine is an orange-tail catfish.. :rolleyes: over the past year, it has grown from 10cm to a foot long now, and has swallowed his fair share of fishes and lobsters too.

Just wondering.. how long did your redtail catfish take to grow to 80cm?? I only feed him once every 3 days as advised by a webbie, hope he doesn't bust my 4 footer so soon... :erm:

My dream fish is a Harlequin that does not eat Starfish....can survive on pellet! Or other way is my dream pellet is one that can get the Harlequin to eat and survive.

Cornyfish

hahah me too... but mine is a 3 footer red tail..... now living happily in my uncle's pond... swallow many blood parrots of palm size :lol::lol: My fav catfish FYI :lol: anyway :off: