Ephedrine

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

What do you intend to do with it? Lose weight?

Ephedrine Do you even know what it does?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Lose weight?? , i was thinking more along the ... "High" .. and massive energy boost...

Suggested Use:

For adults over the age of 18 only

Warnings:

These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration

(FDA).

Docket No. 95N-0304

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is proposing to make a finding, which will have the force and effect of law, that a dietary supplement is adulterated if it contains 8 milligrams (mg) or more of ephedrine alkaloids per serving

How did so many Ephedra / ephedrine products stay on the market?

Illegal practices occur with many products, whether they be illicit substances or other substances such as Ephedra / ephedrine. The Ephedra / ephedrine products are popular among a portion of the population creating a supply and demand situation.

Rumour has it on the web that it massively boosts your energy like ecstacy :P and it is shown in research that it give a massive high and people are buying it in massive quantities now because its going to be banned soon.

Edited by Tanzy

• SRC Member

young people...

you have what i call the'immortality' factor.

never think that you will die, or get cancer or AIDS or VD,

spidey,

it will be banned for a reason,

that you can possibly die from taking it.

800 plus already have.

is it worth the risk? just for a high?

you couldn't even hold a few glasses of tequila the other night :P

then again, its your life.

since you're broke after the MH and

diab has choped your chiller.....

I CALL FIRST DIBS ON HIS TANK!!! :D

• SRC Member

800 people. and that would be like.. 0.0001% of ephedrine users worldwide ?? c'mon man..

and u seem to be mistaken..

you couldn't even hold a few glasses of tequila the other night 

that is horribly wrong.. u must have been to drunk to notice.. that u were drunk. and not me ;)

anyone wanna buy a bottle of 59 pure ephedrine capsules $29.50. used one

• SRC Member

It's illegal to be in possesion of and sell ephedrine in Singapore without a prescription or license.

Remember it's always just a rumour concerning the high. It stays a rumour because those who tried and can't verify it because they are dead! :lol:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

I tot it was banned oredi? or was it only fen-phen products? I tot it was oredi proven to have fatal effects much later on? I rem reading some article many years back about how FDA authorised it w/o enuff research, pressure by drug companies, etc. and how it backfired later with all the deaths. anyhow spidy you oredi tried one capsule? so how was it?

• SRC Member

I'm going to shed some light into the substance called Ephedrine, its comes from the ephedra plant. Its used in a couple of ways,

1)Inhalers (Ephedrine Sulphate)

2)Slimming product (Ephedrine Hydrochloride)

This chemical affects the CNS (central nervous system), which triggers a metabolising effect and well as a momentary energy surge. If its coupled with caffine (a stimulant) the effects is abt 25% enhanced, vary from ppl to ppl. The drawbacks or side effects are,

1)Incresed blood pressure

2)Increased heart beat

3)Stroke (the worst of the worst case side effect)

The "high" ppl feel from it is from the increased blood pressure, or shall i put it simply its "light headed". There is a limit of Ephedrine that can be taken daily calculated on the concenration of the dosage against the poison threshold of ephedra.

Hope it clears some misconception on it.. :)

ephedrine's high is similar to "shabu" or those pills from Thailand and long term use is detrimental to the health. Overdose leads to death. At one time it is an ingredient in cough syrup but was pulled out due to abusive consumption of cough syrups.

Yes it can make you lose weight as it will cause you to lose appetite. Loss of sleep....

• SRC Member

I was searching for legal herbal marijuana. and found this instead. the heartbeat thing i think yea la.. i was caught in the rain cycling juz now and really just chiong without gettin tired but when stop that time almost die. then still walk up 3 storeys after that :P

• SRC Member

Arm tired, simple answer. When you are riding fast, there's a tendency to grip the handle bar harder, thus causing the front wheel to wonder abit, in turn causing you to further tighten your grip. In the end, you have gotten arm pump = arm fatigue. :P

Chances are the substance you got in pure form is still Ephedrine Hydrochloride.... Its abt 10-15cents cost to cost...