Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

we are all from planktons

so dun worry man.

we were just trying to say to be more careful with plankton

lol =)

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

This guy got problem one, he always PM me asking me to help him get AT and ABT.

Say his tank crash ask me to help him and also give me his num

Tot he is a newbie and dun mind to tell

Now very scare liao, if i happen to get the fish for him, he will just take and tell me he will pay other day...

Is this his nunber "hp is 98829305

Pls be careful

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
This guy got problem one, he always PM me asking me to help him get AT and ABT.

Say his tank crash ask me to help him and also give me his num

Tot he is a newbie and dun mind to tell

Now very scare liao, if i happen to get the fish for him, he will just take and tell me he will pay other day...

Is this his nunber "hp is 98829305

Pls be careful

hi bro ... are u refering to halozzz???

blob1.gif

hmmm i think he just posted soomething ..

click here

• SRC Member

yup bro, always ask those funny Qn, dun even know him and ask me when free come and help him to rescrape his tank..

Like i owe him one... :evil:

nvm lah...

u can come and volunteer to handfeed my mantis ok?

:lol:

• SRC Member

i already post when i am selling.. not very big piece what.. he wanna return me.. nvm we shld see whether he will send to my hse tonight.. or giv me a call anot.. he if send back to me tonight i accept.. REEFERS we shld see...

• SRC Member

how old is actually this fellow?

he talks like someone in his teens.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

i duno his age.. i tink 20+.. he say he wanna return me the rocks. then i shld wait at home for his call then see whether he will bring to my hse anot. i doubt he will call me and send to me..

hi bro DA

bad ... bad ... bad ...

you looked down on us ... planktons ...

you need to apologise ... liao

:sick:

plankton lizard

you planton meh.. you cucumber what... well.. i just say theres a risk.. not all plakton are bad..

• SRC Member

this fellow really having a very high expectation on cheap stuff.

free delivery, rock must be big. for $35.

My dear friend Kee stays in the jurong man, went all the way up to yishun. darn kind liao.

• SRC Member

he called me say urgent i rush down to send to him. his filteration system cant works.. he dun have enough LR or DSB and only using a lousy skimmer.. even the rocks is small.. tats what he need to fill up the sump..

• SRC Member
mod say not right to put pic leh.. maybe i shld skip the pic.. sorry abt tat.. he stay at yishun link road.. blk 624.... just beware..thx....

sounds familiar.....

• SRC Member

i strongly feel tat theres a need for everyone who are gonna sell his/her stuffs to post picture or every single details about the items they r selling... if it had been modify , damage slighty etc etc....

i kinda bought something from a reefer here , then ho... he neber say got modify before...

oh well... its over already.

• SRC Member

think forget bt the rocks la.. jus treat it as u were unlucky. scarli the rocks come back with poison or cyanide in it. u sell others or put in your tank , den everything die mah worst....

ppl with no morals will be punished when they die :pirate:

• SRC Member
think forget bt the rocks la.. jus treat it as u were unlucky. scarli the rocks come back with poison or cyanide in it. u sell others or put in your tank , den everything die mah worst....

ppl with no morals will be punished when they die :pirate:

hi kee

i think i agree with venezia and dun take the rocks back

you can't be confident of his water parameters...for all you know u might bring back a bunch of spoilt rocks that may just pollute your tank

but if you have other ideas to treat the rocks when they come back, then no worries

:)

• SRC Member

This kind of person has brought shame to us reefers. Cause now other sincere reefers will have problem swopping, selling & buying livestock/rock. $35 10kg L/R sent to your doorstep. IT'S DAMN CHEAP!!! Problems are problems but business is business. If you make the promise you must also deliver. I may not be in bro kee shoes but reading abt this guy is enough to piss everbody off. Anyway kee better luck next time bro. Halozz CURSE YOU HOPE ALL YOUR LIVESTOCK DIE AND NEVER HAVE ANY LUCK REEFING AGAIN!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member
. Halozz CURSE YOU HOPE ALL YOUR LIVESTOCK DIE AND NEVER HAVE ANY LUCK REEFING AGAIN!!!

wow bro u really give an evil curse leh.................. :cry::cry:

but, if it really happen........

SERVE YOU RIGHT........................... :pirate:

people trying to help you and you repay them in this way.

it is really up to your mind and soul to go and think about what have you done........ :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: