champions league quarter final...

flamey

• SRC Member

hi football loving bros and sis...

who do u think gona make the semis?

my prediction:

liverpool :eyebrow: (still hoping.. fingers crossed)

bayern munich (hopefully mourinho touchline ban will make a diff :lol: )

lyon (IMO team of the year so far.. great brand of football)

milan (they simply have to make the semis! )

cheers! :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Liverpool all the way ( with large doses of luck of course)

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

YEAH!!!!! MAN UTD....OPPS! S**T....wrong post...they are out long time ago......hehehhe :P

p/s (just a joke...dun scold me hor Man u fans out there)

• SRC Member

liverpool won 2-1!! :D:D

well done liverpool... but shud have been 2-0 if nt for a howler frm young keeper scott carson.. but he made an outstanding save in the first half...

gonna be tough for the second leg after they concede the away goal especially knowing that juventus won the most 1-nils in this champions league campaign.. :(

but havin said dat, a lead is better than no lead :)

by the way the other game ends up with a 1-1 draw between lyon and psv..

• SRC Member

chelsea 4 bayern 2 <_<

ac milan 2 inter milan 0 :yeah::yeah:

think bayern still got chance to make it.. lucky they got the last minute penalty althought it seems a little too harsh...

cant wait for the return leg nx wk!

go liverpool! :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Go Pool Go!!! Frankly I can't imagine why are there young people supporting Liverpool hahaha... They hv been shitty for the past decade hahaha..... Just a curious thought thats all... l

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

i supported liverpool bcoz of one man.. its in my avatar :D damn he's good! i think he is only 2nd to shearer in terms of finishing prowess in the epl...

and even though they are nt winning titles they're playing football the way it shud be played.... i think after he left oso the liverpool blood still remain in me la :lol::lol: (ya rite! blood...)

dis saturday man city against liverpool i hope fowler score a hattrick! but liverpool win 4-3 :fear::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
i supported liverpool bcoz of one man.. its in my avatar :D damn he's good! i think he is only 2nd to shearer in terms of finishing prowess in the epl...

and even though they are nt winning titles they're playing football the way it shud be played.... i think after he left oso the liverpool blood still remain in me la :lol::lol: (ya rite! blood...)

dis saturday man city against liverpool i hope fowler score a hattrick! but liverpool win 4-3 :fear::lol::lol:

Yeh man gd on ya... I supported Liverpool during Keegan's time & then after that King Kenny (IMHO the best player they ever had). Since that they hvnt had that many "super" players. Cant really blame Gerard even if he goes if we dont qualify for Champions league next season.....

Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

:evil: we share the same love :kiss: for the KOP and GOD :bow:

when GOD goes to Leeds, i start to catch Leeds game. Now i catch ManCity game hoping that he play.

Again heart with the KOP :pirate: , eyes with the GOD :bow:

• SRC Member

i think its better if he goes.. if he thinks liverpool is nt big enough for him... no doubt he's a GREAT player but liverpool is beginning to be too dependent on him.. if he have an off day the whole team seems to be the same... its best if he don play altogether! :lol: generate more revenues for players like aimar! :yeah:

next scouser to watch is john welsh! he can be as big as gerrard some day.. i hope.. :lol::lol: