What PC game should I play?

DeepBlue

I just bought a new computer with 512 RAM, 80 GB harddisk space and 124 ATI graphic card ... not the top end.... but hoping it is ok enough for playing some PC games which I have not been able to play due to the very low spec of the previous notebook....

can you gaming experts give me some advice what games am I able to pay???

Can I play these games?

1. World of Warcraft?

2. FF online???

suggestions please...I am more a RPG person... damn lousy with C and Conquer, real time stuffs.... those rainbow six stuff...I get killed in 5 mins..or lesser :ph34r:

:thanks:

wow...1 GB ram... :o

My old notebook only 256.....this new one only 512...hmm..... I am not a game addict lah.....

Er...what's A3??? like diablo? what happened to neverwinternight? natural death?

heard world of warcraft lacktime a lot...true?

silent hill not for me lah...most likely pee in pants also dun dare go toilet

I have played one of the Bulder's Gate before..like it alot.

What are the titles under that series? thanks a million

• SRC Member
I have played one of the Bulder's Gate before..like it alot.

What are the titles under that series? thanks a million

Did you try bulder's gates 2 and its expansion? Never winter nights are also one of the series.

Try star wars: Knights of the old republic 1 or 2. (to get into the mood of SW3: ROTS)

ps: If you want some of the games. I can pass to you. ;)

Did you try bulder's gates 2 and its expansion? Never winter nights are also one of the series.

Try star wars: Knights of the old republic 1 or 2. (to get into the mood of SW3: ROTS)

ps: If you want some of the games. I can pass to you. ;)

I couldnt remember which one I played.... the mission was to take out the femle soceror at the end ....

thanks for the advice..I'll go game shopping tomorrow :whistle

• SRC Member

Suggest you get the Warcraft 3 too.

As you mentioned not good in real time strategic, the game has the feature to play customized\modified map.

You will be surprise how genius some of these mod maps.

Using back the same engine, but can have different game rules. Just like the Counter Strike trend.

Or you can get a hand at the cyber cafe.

Its like a game, with constantly new maps\changes.

• SRC Member

I couldnt remember which one I played.... the mission was to take out the femle soceror at the end ....

thanks for the advice..I'll go game shopping tomorrow :whistle

Bro,I have Baldier's gate 1 & 2,Doom 3 & Championship manager03/04,u want can lend u :) also have the Rainbow 6 series ;) but seldom play pc games now...playing Halo2 on the Xbox.

• SRC Member
wow...1 GB ram... :o

My old notebook only 256.....this new one only 512...hmm..... I am not a game addict lah.....

Er...what's A3??? like diablo? what happened to neverwinternight? natural death?

heard world of warcraft lacktime a lot...true?

silent hill not for me lah...most likely pee in pants also dun dare go toilet

Hi Bro,

For A3 information, u can check it out at this side:

http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg

it is online realtime RPG game!!!

B)

Try age of mythology, and definately world of warcraft, but got monthly subscription. . quite expensive. . about $20++/mth i think. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Currently playing Rome: Total War. Strategic part is abit like Romance of The Three Kingdom but the combat part of the game is awsome. Not a normal real time strategy game whereby you create alot of soldiers and rush the enermy. HUGE battle with HUGE armies. Battle units are by the hundreds and thousands in 3D. Calvery, archers, elephants, seige machines n many more other units... Check it out.

BTW... check out Battle for Middle Earth too if you are into Lord of The Rings. Another highly recommanded game.

Bro,I have Baldier's gate 1 & 2,Doom 3 & Championship manager03/04,u want can lend u :) also have the Rainbow 6 series ;) but seldom play pc games now...playing Halo2 on the Xbox.

Thanks bros for the recommendations... you guys are so helpful!!! Cheers.

livebait...I'll try to make arrangement to borrow the balder's gate series from you. Thanks

• SRC Member
Currently playing Rome: Total War. Strategic part is abit like Romance of The Three Kingdom but the combat part of the game is awsome. Not a normal real time strategy game whereby you create alot of soldiers and rush the enermy. HUGE battle with HUGE armies. Battle units are by the hundreds and thousands in 3D. Calvery, archers, elephants, seige machines n many more other units... Check it out.

BTW... check out Battle for Middle Earth too if you are into Lord of The Rings. Another highly recommanded game.

Rome Total War. most anticipated game of the year. the graphics are not bad. which game allows you to control 10k units??? :D

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

For A3 information, u can check it out at this side:

http://a3.igamesasia.com.sg

it is online realtime RPG game!!!

B)

COOL!!!! the graphic is nice man!!!!

i've fallen in love with archer..:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: