Ozone Generator

tayhonglee

• SRC Member

the wait is over... the unclear and yellowish water in my tank is history.

Sadly this sunday i will be in Bintan :cry2: .

can i take from u another day?

Thanks for the bulk buy , and cheers to Mr Henry.. :bow::bow:

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

sad man, how come of all days you choose to go bintan when you can finally setup your ozonizer on sunday? :rolleyes:

aiyah, don't worry, your tangs can wait for another day or two, after april, may, june and july, a couple more days is no problem for them. :lol:

• SRC Member
sad man, how come of all days you choose to go bintan when you can finally setup your ozonizer on sunday? :rolleyes:

aiyah, don't worry, your tangs can wait for another day or two, after april, may, june and july, a couple more days is no problem for them. :lol:

haiz should not go for the holiday if i know it is coming, the tangs are selling evening as water is quite yellow, will get from u next sun when ur nice tank have fishes swimming liao.

will i be served with ice-cream? :whistle

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

got....at $1 each..... :o

haha, no lah, you are more than welcome to my place for makan and chitchat....

maybe after you hit 390mv your tank will look like it has flying tangs :lol: actually why didn't you keep any corals? maybe the ozone will help a bit in keeping your parameters in check. at least the redox value will die die stay at 390 or 400mv, since the enaly is powerful enough. i suppose enough flow and a power skimmer will keep your nitrates and doc down, even with all your pooping factories..... :lol:

i guess ozone might even help keep ich in check.

anyway, let me know when you can come and pick your stuff up. i will hold on to them for you.

henry

• SRC Member

Thanks Henry... You are right to arrange timing otherwise if everyone 'Q' outside your house and your neighbour may thought got something happening inside :P

Anyway, Thanks for helping us to get such a good deal...sincerely. ;)

:thanks:

• SRC Member

so guys now we have both the generator the controller

It time to show how to wire up.

Is there anyone already wire up both of them ??

Care to show how is it done ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Jsut to share,

I have a PinPoint ORP monitor too and the values the two gives are wildly different.

With a 475 mV @ 25 deg C calibration solution the PinPoint ORP monitor reads 485 while the milwaukee reads 465.

In the tank the milwaukee reads 236 while PinPoint read 314. Dunno who is more right. Maybe we should "season" the milwaukee for a few days first before using it for the ozone.

My experience with the PinPoint is that the readings will climb up if you do not clean the probe (by soaking it with vinegar) after 2 to 3 weeks.

• SRC Member

i have start using the controller with out the ozone

It had been climbing since i install it hours ago.

Starting from 60++ to not 100++ not sure when it will stop climbing ?

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

hey guys,

glad that most of you are able to drop by today to pick up the controllers. i heard that the controller needs some time to 'season' and start reading accurately. one idea that i heard was to put the probe in distilled water to quicken the 'seasoning' time. im going to try it out myself and see if it works.

im planning to set mine at slightly below 400mv. i hope thats ok. :)

henry

• SRC Member
hey guys,

glad that most of you are able to drop by today to pick up the controllers. i heard that the controller needs some time to 'season' and start reading accurately. one idea that i heard was to put the probe in distilled water to quicken the 'seasoning' time. im going to try it out myself and see if it works.

im planning to set mine at slightly below 400mv. i hope thats ok. :)

henry

hi henry i am back in town, how the controller, can i comer over ur place abt 2am> :evil:

juz joking... will pick it up asap... btw we need to buy a air pump rite?

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

Borrow your thread. Could I ask how many people would be interested in the Enaly Ozone generator? Wondering if it would be worthwhile to organize a bulk order or juz get one from the store.

• SRC Member
Borrow your thread. Could I ask how many people would be interested in the Enaly Ozone generator? Wondering if it would be worthwhile to organize a bulk order or juz get one from the store.

Keithtty,

R u going to start another bulk order, i guess quite a no. of them r interested. I'm one of them :P

• SRC Member

got a small problem, can i ask those who are using it to help me..

the controller keep vibrating with a buzz sound when i set the orp to 300.

wat is happen??? and how do i know if the ozone is on??

thanks a lot..

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

Keithtty,

R u going to start another bulk order, i guess quite a no. of them r interested. I'm one of them :P

I also interested in the ozone generator and the ORP controller

Regards

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member
got a small problem, can i ask those who are using it to help me..

the controller keep vibrating with a buzz sound when i set the orp to 300.

wat is happen??? and how do i know if the ozone is on??

thanks a lot..

bro guess you must miss it when you are reading the manual. When there is a Buzzing sound that means it is lower den the 300 setpoint

As for the ozone if it is on you can smell it.

Another way is there is a button on the other side of the air in/out put.

Press it U can feel the different

Which pt? Only saw the blinking alarm in the last point under operation.

A blinking alarm will indicate when the measured ORP value is lower than the set point.

Never mention any buzzer. There will be clicking sound when the relay latches or unlatches. If your ORP is very near the set point then maybe the relay will keep turning on and off?

• SRC Member

ops sorry *type worngly not buzzing sound* should be blinking light.

As for the clicking sound think it the relay open and close just like our timer

• SRC Member

I am keen too.

• SRC Member
hahah i know of the buzzing sound liao..

Thanks to bro ken help.

the orp probe is not really tighten tat cause the whole controller to virbrate...

so any review???

Del ... most welcome. ;)

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

真诚制作约克大学文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理York学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证 York University

2. 0

真诚制作高贵林学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理CC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证CoQuitlam College

3. 0

真诚制作不列颠哥伦比亚理工学院文凭Q微707091118制作BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证British Columbia Institute of Technology

4. 0

真诚制作尼亚加拉学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理NC学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证Niagara College

5. 0

真诚制作乔治布朗学院文凭毕业证Q微707091118办理BCIT学历认证毕业证成绩单,专业办理教育部官网学历认证,国外留服认证George Brown College