Stars Wars Ep III - who's going to watch on May 16

• SRC Member

Where have you been? Mars? Or may be you are very young.

Just kidding.

So AT, you bought the ticket??? Or was it free for Media..p??? <_<<_<

hahax....only only 19....have watch the classics when i was younger but everything's seems blurr.... was hoping that the rest of the episodes be remade so i can catch up on the star wars thing :lol:

• SRC Member

hahax....only only 19....have watch the classics when i was younger but everything's seems blurr.... was hoping that the rest of the episodes be remade so i can catch up on the star wars thing :lol:

Then, you must pray for the marathon Star Wars screening of all 6 episode in 1 day just like the one done by Empire distribution in States.

Btw, episode 3 to 6 have been digitally re-mastered with added screens never seen before. I believe you can rent the re-mastered DVD copy at some major Video rental store.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Then better still. Watch all at one goal. Starting from episode I to VI. then not blur anymore.

:lol:

• SRC Member

Then better still. Watch all at one goal. Starting from episode I to VI. then not blur anymore.

:lol:

should watch episode 4-6 then go back to 1-3. if not you will be very pissed with the quality of special effects in the original trilogy. :sick:

also, episode 4 is like the "intro" movie which explains the force and lightsabers etc etc, whereas episode 1 assumes you know all this liao.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

OMG!!! What a feast for the eyes!!

You guys will like the movie.... the swordfights, the ship battles, the land battles... and the way Mace Windoo was.... hee hee... no, no, no, I am not so mean... go watch Ep 3 yourselves! ;)

OMG!!! What a feast for the eyes!!

You guys will like the movie.... the swordfights, the ship battles, the land battles... and the way Mace Windoo was.... hee hee... no, no, no, I am not so mean... go watch Ep 3 yourselves! ;)

dun worry about revealing the storyline....... with so much info in the net and publications...anyone who is interested in the show would have know the whole story and how Windu was...... :evil:

Hi,

After I saw the show last night, I was in the lift of the cinemaplex when a ah lian was talking in Hokkien to her friend.

Ah lian said: Aiyah, deh si jit mai kwah liao. (sigh, the forth episode I do not want to watch already)

Ju kwah ju pai kwah..... (the more I watch the worse it gets.._)

After I heard it i was laughing in my heart. This Ah lian has no idea what the heck Star Wars is all about!! She thinks the G Lucas is going to make the forth episode and has no idea that episodes 4 5 6 is already history!!!

She also kept lamenting that she does not understand this lah that lah...!!LOL