Weipro Mh

kennyoss

• SRC Member

Anyway just checked Weipro does have 3ft 2x 150w but comes with different model as wat the seller has

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
Is it suitable for 2 1/2 feet tank?

IMO, it's betta to hav a single MH...

cos after hanging/placed more than 6 inches from ur water surface, it shld be able to cover the whole tank....

if u dun mind the hanging type, u may wan to buy the acardia pendant ( comes with 1*150W MH + 2*T8 + buil-in timers ) from eaquanature.com, the price very reasonable after member discount....

• SRC Member
hehe.. i was referring to the one kenny is selling... also i not ean member yet... so no discount...

think kenny 1 may suit u..... but with stand 1, u must have a chiller cos the height is not adjustable.... u can ask him whether the stands can be adjusted to suit 2.5 FT?

I don't want to buy. That "thing" add weight to my tank therefore add extra stress to the tank!.

Also it is over price. I can get MH for less than $200. Ya ya ya, some people will say the bulb is orange blar blar blar. Well it is a White MH (6500 K)and i can always but another bulb. Also some other people will say Magnet balast is heavy. But well i did not put it on the tank. I hang it on the celing. You don't "hold it in your hands do you?

Some people say it is warmer and use more electricity and in the long run waste money. Well, what is long run? MH is getting cheaper every day and who knows some reseach paper may say 10001K is the BEST and it star all over again.

SO GUYS, get the cheapest MH lamps, it is worth the money. You SHOULD NOT SPENT MORE THAN $200! DOn't ask me where to buy. OPEN THE DAMN YELLOW PAGES and look! Don't buy from LFS. They mark it up damn high.

SS

• SRC Member
I don't want to buy. That "thing" add weight to my tank therefore add extra stress to the tank!.

Also it is over price. I can get MH for less than $200. Ya ya ya, some people will say the bulb is orange blar blar blar. Well it is a White MH (6500 K)and i can always but another bulb. Also some other people will say Magnet balast is heavy. But well i did not put it on the tank. I hang it on the celing. You don't "hold it in your hands do you?

Some people say it is warmer and use more electricity and in the long run waste money. Well, what is long run? MH is getting cheaper every day and who knows some reseach paper may say 10001K is the BEST and it star all over again.

SO GUYS, get the cheapest MH lamps, it is worth the money. You SHOULD NOT SPENT MORE THAN $200! DOn't ask me where to buy. OPEN THE DAMN YELLOW PAGES and look! Don't buy from LFS. They mark it up damn high.

SS

relac.... :bow:

:peace:

• SRC Member

I have checked, for Weipro bracket type, 3 feet one comes with 2x150W MH. 4 feet one comes with 2x150W and there is a PL actinic at centre. The LFS I visited allow you to change the bulb type, off cos the price varies accordingly. There is also hang up type from weipro, the 3 feet hangon type has 2x150W MH and two FL actinic tube lying across the full length at 2 sides.

• SRC Member

SS

hahaha :D

I like it rough! :D:lol:

Can you guys change the damm picture to fish rather than some "pretty sweet young thing".

It looks llike a ###### site when people walk pass.

And also save the money for a chiiler and get the cheapest MH. You can change the bulb. I spent less than $200 (with 6500K) and you should as well.

I am just trying to make you guys save money so you can buy a chiller. Your temp will rise another 2 degree.

Can you guys change the damm picture to fish rather than some "pretty sweet young thing".

And also save the money for a chiiler and get the cheapest MH. You can change the bulb. I spent less than $200 (with 6500K) and you should as well.

I am just trying to make you guys save money so you can buy a chiller. Your temp will rise another 2 degree.

:):P relac bro...

• SRC Member

did anyone offend u? :bow::off::bow:

:cry2: Nobody offence me. But the thought of people wasting money boils me up! DAMNN IT!!!!!

OK.Hmmmm! Lets try this.

My Dearest fish lovers,

While it may seems that MH at $500 is a good price, i would like to suggest you don't spent that kind of money. MH lamps are MH lamps so to speak.

The lamp post in the street light is not MH lamps but a sodium High presure lamp of 2000 Kelvin.

As this will be my last mail. I won't like to suggest everyone to read up first before buying. :off: . Good luck.

Thank you.

:thanks:

• SRC Member

:whistle

hey, thanks for teaching how to spend my money.

BTW, u sound like my father.

hehe