Tangs!!!!

Dispar_Anthias

Hi guys, lately keeping tangs in any of our reefs tank is like a must to have as tangs are admired by us for their elegant swimming posture, beautiful colour and their ability to rid unwanted algaes in our tanks......... So let us now show some some picture of our wonderful tangs...............

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
My uncle naso tang

Purple tang in my uncle tang

Cool! What's it like having a tang for an uncle? Did he eat the purple tang that's why it's in him?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

hey..when you finally catch this guy....I wan....... :D

Ok but one word of warning, this fish grow up to 1plus to 2 feet......... Need a tank of ard 6 feet........... So you still want............ male are deep blue in colour and this of tang has a big hump on its for head once it is adult............

of course....they normally dun get so big in home aquariums lah....even my unicorn..known to be quite huge with long horn....won't happen in our tanks.....

think my sohal quite friendly..can accept other fishes I add in...keke....

of course....they normally dun get so big in home aquariums lah....even my unicorn..known to be quite huge with long horn....won't happen in our tanks.....

Hey but i don't really think it is right to squeeze a fish which is suppose to be big in the wild into a small tank..... Don't you think so :unsure::unsure::unsure:

So is your that unicorn tang a naso unicornis, naso bevirostris or naso annulatus